Majesty- The BookWorm Lounge

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Monday! This room was inspired by my love of books. I have always been a bit of a bookworm. Book fairs, Libraries and Barnes & Nobles. LOL I even tend to be a book snob preferring hardcovers. However, if I want a book bad enough and don't want to wait I will get a softcover. I am featuring KraftWork with the Bellosguardo Library in White. It is also available in black. I am also featuring West Village made by Apple Fall with the Grace Seating. Both of these awesome sets are available at the FaMESHed Anniversary round going on now. Both stores also have a gift to give to group members! I started on the Library first. I am really OCD with shelves on SL. I do not like seeing empty shelves or shelves with one little thing on it. Hey, some of yall might like that. I do not. LOL So, I mostly used the book gift from KraftWork and added in some of my favorite book decor items and little extras. You can decorate this as much as you like yall. I am just picky. I did the whole wall as a bookcase so it's pretty massive and makes a statement. The ladder that is with this set is exquisite and I added more than one to give a dramatic look. I would love to have a ladder like this in RL. The Grace Seating from West Village comes in a few different color options. This set is a newer remake of an older set Apple Fall made some years ago. I really love that he updated the set. I have a fuschia pink sofa I would love for him to update to but you won't see me bothering him with a nc about it. LOL!!! You also get a hud to change some of the wood trim on the sofa.
I almost added a dark tone but decided to keep it all one color. But, the option is there and we can never have too many options! I am using the Cream sofa set. I was so close to decorating with the dark tones. But the cream won me over. The sitting area has many decor items from West Village and Apple Fall along with some things I have gotten from Nutmeg. The handbag is my new favorite. I went to Epiphany and played a few times eventhough I am usually so anti gacha. But, may I got two rares so easily. This event is the only gacha event I ever get rares from. I actually left cheesing. LOL Okay, let me stop rambling lol. I am super detail oriented. I like to take advantage of the low land impact that mesh has given us. In my old spaces I decorated I had to pick or choose because of prim allowances. I do know many of you like Minimal decor. One day I might post something simple with no extra decor/extra items. I just cannot bring myself to do that atm. LOL! Hey, at least I am honest yall. There is just so many pretty things that you need to fit in. I put the credits in a few different categories. But everything is listed below! Let's get this week started yall. Happy Monday to all of you. Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! Feel free to bookmark this blog, Follow me on Flickr and Follow me on my Facebook page to stay updated! Thank you. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
KraftWork Bellosguardo Library (unpacked)
KraftWork Bellosguardo Free Books (unpacked)
New at the FaMESHed Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed%20Too/1/191/2497
KraftWork Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Last%20Forever/55/84/22

West Village Grace Seating (Bloggers Box)
West Village Grace Tufted Sofa - Cream, Adult
West Village Grace Tufted Armchair - Cream, Adult
New at the FaMESHed Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed%20Too/1/191/2497

West Village Spring Tulips
West Village Wicker Basket
West Village Seeded Bread & Tomatoes
Apple Fall Ornamental Elephant - Ceramic
Apple Fall Designer Hat Box
West Village Abby Candle - Nickel
West Village Billy Ball Stems
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

MudHoney Porter Rug
MudHoney Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Other Decor-
13. Nutmeg. Garden Getaway Leather Bag
Nutmeg. Antique Table Lamp
Nutmeg. Old Gilded Crown
Nutmeg. Jewel box
FD & Commoner: Indio Coffee Table
The Loft & ARIA - Leona Hide Rug

In the bookcase/library-

KraftWork Bellosguardo Book Collection
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 3
Apple Fall Design Books
Apple Fall Books w/ Deer Head Bookends
Apple Fall Coral Lid Jar w/ Bath Bombs

Apple Fall Ceramic Chubby Squirrel
MudHoney Books - Advice
MudHoney Books - Food & Happiness
MudHoney Books - Women
BALACLAVA!! Books [horizontal A]
BALACLAVA!! Books [horizontal B]
~BAZAR~Berlin-book table
Pixel Mode - The Kitchen - Cook Books
 Fancy Decor: Geode Bookends
{BE} Vintage Books

Comments

Popular Posts