Majesty- Loungin' In The Boudoir

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am back yall! I thought Flickr was going to be down all Wednesday. Well. w.e. LOL!! TGIF!!! Happy Friday! This weekend will be an awesome one considering it will be longer than normal with Monday! So, I hope everyone enjoys this 3 day weekend. It should always be three but that's my opinion. I am featuring Haikei with the Better Than Now Gacha key new to the Kustom9 Event. I was inspired to do two totally different spaces in the rare skybox using the common items. This is the second and final one.The first one I previously posted! I am using the rare skybox for this room. One personal preference thing is here is under the lounger. Yall might not choose to have items under it for a more clean cut space. I prefer things/clutter under spaces like that. No way is the wrong way. Many of the items in here are from the gacha key and from older Haikei Gacha keys. I actually named the items in my inventory for the better than now gacha. SO, they are normally numbers. You cannot search with {2} console in the name. It's just helping me not have to look at the key. My little pets are from JIAN! The corgis are fitting in here perfectly. 
They are a part of the Cuddly Corgis key and available at the mainstore. The sleeping one was a event exclusive so if you missed him when I first featured the set you missed out. But, all of the others are available!I was talking to my friend girl and she sees the lounger as a beige. So, you can really add neutrals or beiges to bring that color out. I see it as a beigey pink so I brought out more pink colors in this room to really focus on a blush or rosey type pink as the featured colors and inspiration. I was going to post this earlier but I am going to let Flickr get over the kinks. I will try to post this first thing in the morning. So, you should be seeing it now! Bright and early!! :) I hope everyone will have an awesome day! May this weekend go by slowly for us all! Thank you so much for the support. I appreciate it. Feel free to bookmark the blog, Follow me on Flickr and/or Follow my Facebook page to stay update with my latest posts! Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
:HAIKEI: Better than now_GACHA- NEW at Kustom9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/125/126/21

:HAIKEI: Better than now_GACHA / RARE
:HAIKEI: Better than now_GACHA {2} console
:HAIKEI: Better than now_GACHA {8} Screen with heels
:HAIKEI: Better than now_GACHA {5} table decor
:HAIKEI: Better than now_GACHA {6} Flower
:HAIKEI: Better than now_GACHA {3} Lounger
:HAIKEI: Better than now_GACHA {4} Industrial shelf

:HAIKEI: Love can be so / GACHA / {7}
:HAIKEI: Love can be so / GACHA / {8}
:HAIKEI: Stay alive / GACHA / {1}
:HAIKEI: Stay alive / GACHA / {6}
:HAIKEI: Stay alive / GACHA / {8}
:HAIKEI: Moment of every day _ GACHA / {3}
:HAIKEI: Moment of every day _ GACHA / {4}
:HAIKEI: Moment of every day _ GACHA / {7}
:HAIKEI: Moment of every day _ GACHA / {8}
:HAIKEI: Catch My Love / GACHA / {6}
:HAIKEI: Catch My Love / GACHA / {7}
:HAIKEI: Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LoveCats/126/136/3003

JIAN Cuddly Corgis 8. Sable Wanderer
JIAN Cuddly Corgis *EPP* Sleepy Corgi
JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

MudHoney Delilah Big Pillow - Rose
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Other Decor-
-tres blah- Eclectic Collection -Bath Bombs RARE
-tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Round Cloche
-tres blah- Salad Days - Striped Planner
-tres blah- Salad Days - Ruffled Clutch
Sway's [Neal] Clothes on floor
Loft & Aria - Grace Rug
+Half-Deer+ Chroma Glass Shelf - PinkGold
.:NsB:. CEDIA Fireplace (transfer)
floorplan. the boudoir wire
dust bunny . gumball machine . flowers . blue & pink
dust bunny . gumball machine . white

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts