Majesty- Living The Farm Life

Hello there! I hope all is well! I love me some Jian pets so here is a new set for the month of May! I am here featuring the store with the Chicken Farm Collection!! Who doesn't need a cute chicken coop area at home!? This set is new to the Uber event. The coop is texture change as well as the chickens. The chickens are animated as well. One even eats a worm! LOL I have the ad below to show a more detailed list of everything you get with the set. This Coop reminded me of all the cute farm animals I have so I also brought back some of my cattle also made by JIAN for this post! They are animated but not texture change and you also get static versions. I wanted these coops to feel like a nice luxury home for them so I added Elm Lanterns. I really need to go get the other color for this lantern. It works so well and is beautiful. Outside of buildings or inside. I added some signs from Floorplan and a ton of greenery throughout. I used the fencing that came with the set. They are texture change as well as the shutters. These shutters might be made for the fence but I decided to have them on the coops. I wasn't sure so I went with the feel I was going for. I also have my older chickens from JIAN in here. They are made differently but I still love them as well! That says a lot about the quality!
They are also texture change with the same colors so they blended into the space very easily! To say I had fun setting up these coops is an understatement. I always love the personality JIAN animals bring and I like bringing that out in my posts. It's just fun to use your creativity and have items to do that with.I hope you like this chicken coop space as much as I had fun decorating it! I wanted it to be bright and sunny and make you smile when you look at it. Do not be surprised if you see me in-world with a chicken. When the other set came out my family dragged me for walking around with a chicken but I didn't care. I called them haters and went about my life. LOL  I have full credits below! Thank you so much for stopping by and for the support! I appreciate it! Feel free to bookmark the blog, Follow me on Flickr and/or Follow my page on Facebook! I have a link to them below! Thank you so much my friends. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
JIAN Chicken Farm Collection- NEW to Uber Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/126/130/1200
JIAN Chicken Farm Coop
JIAN Chicken Farm Feed Bag & Bowl
JIAN Chicken Farm :: Eater
JIAN Chicken Farm :: Sleeper (Stomach)
JIAN Chicken Farm :: Sleeper (Back)

JIAN Chicken Collection :: Wanderer (Rez me!)
JIAN Highland Cattle Static - Gaze Left/Right
JIAN Highland Cattle Static - Laying Moo
JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

Other Decor-
Elm. The Antique Shop Light [Gold]
O.M.E.N - Autumn Hay Bale - Single
floorplan. mind your own biscuits sign
floorplan. fresh flowers sign
floorplan. schrute farms sign
HPMD* Garden Tree08 - green a
(Mesh)HPMD* Sweet Garden Grass07 - b
*alirium* DownyGrass [Green]
Garden by anc slight wildgrass {flash green} / SCREW 1Li
Botanical - Mesh Mediterranean Cypress [Mod Copy]





Comments

Popular Posts