Majesty- Relax & Enjoy

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy May Everyone! My first post of this new month is here! I am featuring Fapple today with a VERY generous group gift. I am not hating on store group gifts but yall know it's not normal to get a furniture set as a gift! LOL When I saw this set was a group gift my eyes got big. lol  The Spring Garden is a new group gift available at the store. You get the leather sofa, Wooden Floor, Birdhouse Deco. Tree in milk can and Tulips all for free for Fapple group members! The other items you can buy at the store seperate. I set up a little patio space and really everything in the set is perfect for a lovely cozy space. I have the wall surrounding and you can easily build it out to have a full blown entertainment area with pool and jacuzzi and even a pool house. It just gives me so many ideas. You can do so much with this set yall. I added a few pieces of art from What Next and Floorplan on the walls. The grill is from Pixel mode and is no longer at the store but you can get it off someone on marketplace since it's part of a gacha key. My little hen and chick are from MishMish. You know I had to throw some cuteness in here. They are comfy on the sub stool. lol
You can easily mix and match these pieces to have them anywhere you please. This set would easily be nice inside your home as well. The possibilities are endless. It's always up to you!This beautiful set is just the start of my posts for this month. I have many planned atm. There is a ton of amazing things I want to feature this month and there is something for everyone. I always like to use my creativity and some of the items let me really do some different things this go around. So stay tuned and check back often this month. I am not going to ramble long today. Make sure you run down and join the Fapple group! I have full details below! Feel free to bookmark this blog and follow me on Flickr! Thank you so much for the support. I hope you have a blessed day and an awesome month ahead. Peace & Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Fapple- Spring Garden- NEW at the Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fapple%20BDSM%20Furniture/99/39/2751

Fapple- Spring Garden Sofa
Fapple- Spring Garden Table
Fapple- Spring Garden BDSM Seat
Fapple- Spring Garden Sub Poof
Fapple- Spring Table Deco
Fapple- Table Plant Spring
Fapple- Spring Garden Decoration
Fapple Garden Walls 
Fapple- Spring Garden Umbrella
Fapple- Spring Tullip Buckets
Fapple- Tree in Milk Can
Fapple- Garden Floor

DRD - Rustic Barbecue - Grill Table- DRD Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Death%20Row/125/140/21

Other Decor-
{what next} Barn Door Memo Board
MishMish - Hen / in nest
MishMish - Chick / Bliss
{vespertine- daily chalkboard/ today version}
{vespertine- daily chalkboard/ think version}
[PM]Pixel Mode - Le Petit Chef - BBQ RARE

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Feel free to like my Facebook Page! - https://www.facebook.com/MajestyLLC/

Comments

Popular Posts