Living Like Mr.Grey

Hello there new post today featuring this bedroom set from Heart Homes! It is themed of course after Mr.Grey and it is hot. It has all sorts of adult play and bdsm play as well. So many interactive things to play with as well. So little time and so many pictures!! I tend to use just two pictures but I had a hard time picking which ones I wanted to use so I doubled the normal number!! This set is called the Red Playroom and is 20% off at the Cosmopolitan event. It comes with the bed, the bdsm chair, a lamp, sofa, rug, décor and armoire. You get a ton of animations with this set. You can get items separate but they will not have the discount, so keep that in mind. I set up my new playroom and kept it with the black red theme and even added a capture cage. Well this set isn't for prudes lol. Black and red is just so sexy and this set really fits the bill! I will put more links so you can see more examples of the set below.
 

I really tried to narrow it down to two pictures but these were my favorites. It is always a good thing when you have too many pictures! That really says a lot. Cosmopolitan is a bi-weekly event so make sure you get there to take adavantage of the 20% sale price. It will not be that price once it hits the mainstore. If you are like me you do not want to miss a sale lol! I hope everyone has a safe holiday today. I want to thank all of the vets and those who are currently serving. Memorial Day is a time of remembrance and I hope everyone will be safe! I also want to say my condolences to the family and friends of the creator Scarlet Chandrayaan.. She was such a sweet person & I always adored her creations. Thank you for stopping by and stay tuned.

                                                             Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

The Red Playoom- Heart Homes - Cosmopolitan event-  maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/190/15/23
Heart Homes (Aphrodite Shop) Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/100585789@N02/
Neon signs- Seven Emporium
Cluster of Bulbs- [keke]
Vase (Modded) - Big Ass vase- Kalopsia
New York Skybox- Apple Fall
Caged Candles- Alouette- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Larette%20Island/9/88/1710





Comments

Popular Posts