The Queen- Enchanted Moments

Hello there! I am loving this beautiful new gown from Apple May designs. It is truly stunning and the best gown that I have. It comes in several colors and it has a hud that changes the bottom skirt color. Where you see the white skirt is the part that changes colors and the rose also. Please don't be surprised if I use other colors in future posts because I truly love this dress. The gold one was on special so I wanted to use a different color since everyone is going nuts over the gold and figured it would be shown more. I went for blue channeling my inner Cinderella. But hey, I am Blackerella. I am not fronting so it's okay for me to call myself that. lol. I had actually already taken pictures for this post and went to Alirium today to look for some plants etc. It was so pretty here I decided to take my pictures over with a more dreamy enchanted feel. It is truly beautiful here and I have taken pictures here before but it has been a long time. So why not now! I usually try to do a good close up shot but my main focus was showing off this dress. It is really a piece of art. I am wearing the fitted version for slink high feet. I even have on glass slippers but you can't see em. But you will see them in future posts since I just love them. It was funny because I was already calling myself blackerella when I got the glass slippers and then Apple brought out this dress! lol I was like perfect timing yes!

 I want to thank everyone that has been coming by and supporting my blog. It really means a lot. I do not have skills like my girl Bri Bri, but I put 100% into every picture, home set up and fashion post I do. I usually have an average of 50- 100 pictures before I narrow it down to just 2 pictures. I thought that was normal until one of my friends made one of those sounds only surprised people make when you say something that almost made them fall out of their seats lol. But, If I second guess any of my posts I won't publish them and I have deleted some because I wasn't 100% happy with them. But thank you for stopping by.  If you have suggestions or want to see a certain theme feel free to msg me. Setting up my posts and decorating is really relaxing to me. I only get frustrated if I cannot capture the environment like I want. OCD is a bitch. It really is lol.  Well I am going to start on my next project! More to come as always please bookmark me and follow me on my Flickr and Facebook! Also feel free to stop by my store showroom. I have an interior decorating service and you can find out more from my links or go to the store and slap my info board.

                                                       Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Majesty-Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/
Majesty Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/majesty.co

Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location- Feel free to join the group (If you can spare the space) and landmark!!-
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23


Credits:
Bella Gown- Apple May Deigns
Hair- booN
Tiara- Finesmith
Bracelets- Ryca
Necklace & Earring set Gadhra- S&P ( Salt & Pepper)
Owl- Beetlebones
Poses- oOo STudio & Ricielli


Comments

Popular Posts