Majesty- Now at Fruitatious!The Shopping District @ AMD Grand Opening!!

Hello there! I have some exciting news to share! Of course everyone knows I am the CSR for Apple May and she is my amazing friend. We have been rebuilding her mainstore sim recently and that among other things has kept me very busy.She now has a shopping district there along with her mainstore featuring some newer & upcoming talented creators! Today is the official reopening of the sim!! I have my own little Mainstore showroom here so you can actually get a in-world view of what I am able to do! Majesty was established in 2009 and currently a in-world Interior decorating store. I used to sell shapes for men and women for years but in the past year I have totally changed over to Decorating services and stopped making current shapes. You can also see my work splattered throughout the sim and the bakery beside my store that I decorated. I can decorate from huge to small and my storefront is a example of a small space. I am using one of the 3 story commercial builds from Apple Fall. Each with it's own room set up. Please feel free to stop by the sim and look, explore, take pictures and shop. There is many areas for photo opportunities and chill areas. Apple always loves having spaces that can be used for pictures so feel free to do just that. I will also update the sim during holidays & special events. I have a info board in my store so you can join my group and get links to my Flickr and Facebook etc. I will be adding more links soon as I am working on something else so you can get the most information possible. There is a little mailbox on the first floor table if you want to send me a nc or msg and also info boards throughout. There is gifts from all of the new stores on a table out front for 1L so please have a look at all of the stores on the sim.  I also have a gift of course. It will last from today until Sunday! So you have all weekend to come and get some great gifts! I would love for all of my readers to stop by and have a look at everything!



This is my gift for the sim opening and you can get it in front of my store showroom for 1L! I had no clue what to have, but then it hit me! I decorate so why not something to decorate with!!! lol. The frame is mod so you can texture the picture to anything you want. It is 9 land impact so please keep that in mind. But you can add little pieces to it and really make it your own. I also include a lm to the store, a info nc about the store as well. Please save the landmark in your invy. I would appreciate it!

This is my second location but please consider it my main store front. I will change it up every now and then of course to keep it fresh. For now my theme is Crisp and Fresh! The main space is very bright, white and elegant and simple. I was gonna stick with that theme throughout my whole store showplace BUT I want to give a variety of spaces, colors and themes for examples of my work. I can decorate for men & women. My example home series are sometimes girly but I like showing more unisex spaces also.The rooms are narrow and smaller so I wanted to use just the right amount of furniture so you can look around without bumping in to everything. Believe me I can fill up a room! lol. I might actually change my other location to a home example also. The showroom at Fruitatious has furniture land impact of 150 prims. So this is an example of my creativity with a smaller prim count limit. I am also releasing gift cards so you can maybe gift my services to a friend or for future service for yourself. I am just trying to do more things and be more creative. Having a shape store was easier to get out there for me. Just throw your ads up in your store and on mp and boom you are out there! I got traffic and so many customers. But Decorating is not as easy to establish yourself with,  it is truly a labor of love for me. One day I might go back to making shapes or even do both. But I am enjoying this venture. I will post all of my links below and I am still working on a few things! Feel free to stop by this location. Thank you everyone!!!!!!!




Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/majesty.co
Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/
Majesty Mainstore Showroom @ Fruitatious- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23

Comments

Popular Posts