Majesty-The Little Hideaway

This is a one part post. I have some down time today and wanted to set up my little shed. I just felt like doing something different really. It is the perfect little build for a cute chill space to relax. It is nice to have different options as far as spaces to just be. I got this build recently at an older 50L Friday. I cannot turn down a build for 50L. I just never will lol. There is always something you can use it for and this proves it. I decided to use it as a living room space but it could be anything you can dream of. I am in love with my clocks from Kalopsia. I have been sticking them everywhere. I love nice timepieces and wall clocks usually do nothing for me. But this one is just amazing and I love the style and shading of it. I wanted a sofa that was elegant but not too bright. This one from junk. is just perfect and it really fits in well. All you need for a nice living room is a nice sofa some plants an a ottoman. That is what I use anyways lol. Plus with this water view it is so relaxing. I just love decorating a space and having it very tranquil.
 
I believe you can never have too many chill or relax places. Nothing wrong with a change of scenery every now and then. It helps keep everything new. Once your space feels old you will wanna replace everything instead of refresh a few things. This is a quickie post. I didn't do a series of pictures like I do with my bigger posts. Since it is just a one room small build. But I enjoyed doing it and wanted to show everyone! All of my links are below. I am still working on something else. I am currently taking clients for Majesty. Thank you of course for stopping by today. Please bookmark me and follow me on all my social media stuff!! lol <3
                                                         

                                                    Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed




 

Majesty Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/
Majesty Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/majesty.co
Info on Majesty-  http://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/2015/02/majesty-interiors-2015.html


 


Credits:
Build- Vespertine
Sofa & Floor lamp- junk.
Small plants, Frames, Vases and pouf- ~Bazar~
Wall clock and big wonderland plants- Kalopsia
Pillows- Trompe Loeil & {anc}
Chandelier- Post
Trees- Hayabusa Designs
Hedges & Grass- Botanical & Fanatik
Lily Pads- TBF









Comments

Popular Posts