Willow

Hello there. I am here with a new fashion post!! I was finishing up my cute cottage and it's just so pretty why not take a fashion post here while I am taking pictures. I am wearing the beautiful Willow gown that is at the Tres Chic event. It comes in two colors. I am shockingly wearing the white today as anytime I get a gown in black I tend to go all evil queen with it, but I wanted to look more angelic today. Today is such a beautiful day and I have been dress shopping in rl. I love dressy/super girly dresses. But atm I am wanting more Maxi dresses. When I go grocery shopping or just doing errands I like to be comfortable and they are the most comfortable dresses so I want more this season! You can never have too many dresses in rl or sl people! Never! So many events so little time.

 It is always fun to see new events popping up and they seem to pop up every day! This dress is a must have if you don't get anything else today. If you love dresses you will love this. Oops the dress comes with a floral attachment and umm I just remembered. lol  I forgot to put it in the dress folder but hey I am showing you it works with or without it! There you go! lol I changed my hair a few times and went with this lovely haute couture wig from booN. I had no idea I bought it at the store during the last sale event and I am so happy I did. I really love it. It is so pretty and the textures are so rich. It goes well with this gown. I previous was wearing an updo with a crown with it but I wanted to do something different than my normal formal look. This dress comes with many appliers and you can find them all listed on Apple's website: http://www.applemaydesigns.com/2015/05/2-new-releases.html
 
Apple May also has a sale on the black lingerie at the Dark fair so feel free to read off her page to get more info.  The black is only 25L people and you can gift. Okay well I am off. This week is extremely busy for me so if you need to contact me I cannot stress notecards enough. Thank you as always for stopping by!
 
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
 
Credits:
 Willow Dress in White- Apple May Designs- Tres Chic event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lions%20Hill/86/150/23
Hair:booN
Jewelry- Ryca
Poses: oOo studio & Label Motion
 
 
My Surroundings:
 Greenery- Hayabusa Designs, Botanical, 3dtrees, & Alirium
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts