The Office

Hello there! I am happy to bring a new post today featuring this Rustic office set from Kalopsia. It is at the Liaison Collaborative event this round and brand spanking new. I love office furniture and I love big desks. I have so many cute trinkets and things for my rl desk that it's nuts. I have seen a few smaller ones in rl I thought were cute but I am like "Where am I gonna put my nail polish jar?". I collect those tall candy jars with the lids on them lol. I put the most girliest items in them and they look so cute as décor. So this desk by Kalopsia is right up my virtual alley! The sideboard is amazing and you simply click on it and boom it opens. I love that it closes on it's own! I just love this feature. I put in some little trinkets that I have and you can really add a lot of items for décor in it. I tend to use just two pictures on my Flickr so I added a bonus picture so you can get a close up of this beautiful sideboard.


I will leave the info below of course! I hope everyone is having an amazing week! The weather has been so nice. Thank you for stopping by and stay tuned! I have more to post! 
 
 
                                                 Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits:

Rustic Office- Kalopsia- The Liaison Collaborative- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fall/214/160/2002
Ladder floor lamps, Stag lady statue, Lifespan chest, Bird Table, Astrology painting- Kalopsia- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rosewoods/125/135/22
Princess Jezibell Snug- Scarlet Creative
Books on the desk, pens and table lamps & Makeup mirror- Bazar
Fur Rug- Tia
Professor Jazzmonkey's Sunbeam Catcher & stack of books- Lisp
Elephants- Handverk
Mushroom Cloche- Soy.
Storage- Pilot
Cobblers bench. dark- Junk.

Comments

Popular Posts