Precious Moments

Hello there, I am bringing my first new home décor post for the week today. This amazing treehouse bed is available at a special price for a limited time at the Cosmopolitan event! So if you have kiddos this would be a wonderful investment for their bedroom. The event ends on the 10 of this month. To see more details and how the bed actually works you can view it here:  www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOAWmGOz9Zw&feature=youtu.be It has 48 poses. For kids, 2 kids and kid/parent. It really is a nice size. Some beds you see for kids are very tiny and when you have a big room it can make decorating it troublesome. But this one Is a very nice size and it's adorable. I added a few things from the sweet baby owl nursery in here as a few of the items look really nice with the bed. You can never go wrong with having some extra plushies.

Also at the event is this adorable riding owl. It is very detailed and it look so real. The texturing on it is amazing. I wanted to give a closer view of it. It is also for sale at the Cosmopolitan event for a limited time. So do not miss out on this adorable piece. There is also a video available to see it in action. www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2P5wqfJdlc&feature=youtu.be I really love that Aphrodite shop posts videos of all their items so you can know what you are buying. The sale will not be going on for long so don't miss out and end up paying regular price later lol. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. I have more event postings to show this week and one of my "The Room" series postings of a small house I recently decorated. So stay tuned and I thank you for stopping by.

                                                       Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

"Adventurer Owl" Treehouse kids bedset & "My sweet baby Owl" Riding owl- Aphrodite Shop- Cosmopolitan event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/137/22/23

Plushies, Book shelf, lamps and Rocking chair- Aphrodite Shop- (part of the sweet baby owl nursery)- Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shopping%20City/207/110/23

Rug- La Galleria
End tables- The Loft
Toy chest- Boogers

Comments

Popular Posts