Majesty- Very Fine Dining

Hello there! I hope all is well! TGIF!!!!! Friday has officially arrived. Well, where I am in this part of the world anyways! lol  I am here with a dining room I decorated featuring KraftWork with the Trancoso dining set new to Uber!! This dining set is really exquisite. It has everything you need to provide a beautiful dining experience. I have it in the Hetton Barn from Apple Fall. The only thing I modded on the building is the floors and I tinted some walls. But the build is just perfect for what I was going for. I actually use the floors from this build in other builds. LOL I will gut tf out of a build! Gut and Mod people. Anyway, I got carried away for a second. The Gold vases are so pretty. This time of year is my favorite for many reasons. One being it's easier to find sequins and gold in RL this time of year. Christmas and New year's. Sequin tops, dresses, shoes and anything you can think of is still out right now. LOVE IT!!!! Sequins amd Gold are not Holiday things for me. It's a way of life. lmaooooooooooooooo! The touches of gold in this set is really nice and not over the top. However, You can add more and more things to make it that way if you wish. This set is very versatile and you can easily do as you please and enjoy decorating with these items as I am! I am actually typing up this post as I decorate. I am starting my day and this set has me going before I get everything done for today! Do not sleep on KraftWork yall. From the first time I came across the store I was in love. In a world of many people creating the same things Nodnol does things differently and I love it.
You get everything you need for a beautiful dining room in the set. But, of course I like adding little extras and food. The place settings are super cute and they have four word options on them. Luck, Health, Love and Peace. Beautiful words to start the new year off right with. I have some old and new favs from Apple Fall in this space. The fireplace is one of my favs to use in any space, along with the Elvira tea set items. Frames also from the store and the one with the deal wording is from ARIA. Last year I am sure someone asked me my favorite rooms to decorate and I said Living rooms and bedrooms but I have really enjoyed doing Dining rooms. It also helps that I reorganized my food items in my inventory making it way easier to find cool food items to fill the tables up with. But, then again I am a foodie. So, food is my calling. I had an ex many moons ago that swore I would end up obese. Welp, Guess who is obese? It's not me! lmaoo!!!!!!!!!! Hater. But seriously, Dining rooms have went way up on my fav list and with sets like this it's so easy to see why. Plus, they are a nice way to have friends and family over and socialize while spending quality time together. I really enjoyed decorating this dining room. It's set in the Hetton Barn build. It's small so it worked as a full on dining room. But, you can easily make it into a studio living space, office, the list goes on and on. I hope you have enjoyed this space! I have more to show you! Stay Tuned. I appreciate the support. Feel free to bookmark the blog and follow me on Flickr! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-
Featured Decor- 
KraftWork Trancoso Dining set- NEW at Uber- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/126/130/1200
KraftWork Trancoso Table
KraftWork Trancoso Flowers on the Table
KraftWork Trancoso Table Mini Menu
KraftWork Trancoso Glasses with Candles
KraftWork Trancoso Place Sets Peace, Love, Luck & Health
KraftWork Trancoso Flowers Vase
KraftWork Trancoso Ceiling Lamp
MudHoney Talia Drapes- MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Other Decor-
Apple Fall 'Elvira' Plate w/ Egg, Avocado & Toast
Apple Fall 'Elvira' Teapot
Apple Fall Fig & Blackberry Cake
Apple Fall 'Elvira' Rose Tea
Apple Fall Swan Toast Caddy & Toast
Apple Fall Blackberry Bundt Cake
Apple Fall Period Fireplace
Apple Fall Original Artwork: Crocosmia Study
Apple Fall Confetti Balloon (Gold)
dust bunny . syrup dispensers
Fancy Decor: Iron Bench
Fancy Decor: Cloche Clock (silver)
ARIA - Aurora Print
The Loft & ARIA - Zoete Floor Vase
Nutmeg. Rug Gray, Group Gift

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts