Majesty- Peace & Quiet

Hello there! I hope all is well! We are living the snow life in SL. Although, sadly no snow has come this way for me in RL. lol You get a ton of snow when you not ready for it. I am ready for it and no snow just rain. I am done complaining. LOL I am here featuring DRD with Their Last Christmas. The cabin inspired this island. I have a ton of fun putting small homes on islands. It's an awesome way to make them feel like your own oasis. I surrounded it with snowy cliffs from HPMD and covered rocks from Soy. The fencing is from DRD and the fatpack gives you many color options! The cabin is beautiful yet is has gone into disrepair with some cobwebs inside. It still does not steal from the beauty. DRD always has amazing textures on anything released and this cabin is a prime example. There is 2 options one with snow and one without. I am still on a snow kick so I enjoyed decorating with snow items. The trees used are from Litte Branch and HPMD. I used some trees with lighting to add to the magical feel or shall I say a touch of sparkle.The swans are from Half deer. I got them at the Collabor88 event. They are so elegant and cute and you can event sit on one of the versions. Hedges frame the home with snow from Botanical. The dock alongside the swans are from [DDD]. I was tempted to rez a boat right there but the boats I have would have been too big. Even the smallest one would be doing too much. Plus, I wanted a peaceful and calm environment.
I just didn't want to overdo it. When it snows here like really bad...I like to go outside and look around. It's so peaceful and quiet with no one outside or on the street. The snow is always so pretty and the lil paw prints my pup leaves all over the place makes for a joyous occasion. He loves the snow. This home makes me think of those types of memories. I will not ramble long tonight yall. It is getting late and I have to get everything posted. I hope you will have a blessed weekend! The first one of the month! There should be confetti and fireworks all over the place or something lol. Not the loud obnoxious fireworks but the beautiful ones that light up the sky! lol I appreciate the support! I have more coming so stay tuned! Feel free to bookmark the blog and follow me on Flickr! Thank you so much! Have a blessed weekend! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured Decor- 
DRD - Their Last Christmas- NEW at Uber- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/128/128/2
DRD - Their Last Christmas - Snowy Cabin
DRD - Their Last Christmas - Deer Lights

DRD - Rustic Garden - Fence 
DRD Marley's desk

Other Decor-
HPMD* Cliff Hill - snow A
+Half-Deer+ Snowglitter Swan - Swimming (Big w/ Sit)
LB_AlaskaCedar Tree{Animated}*4Seasons
[DDD] Moorside Dock - Long
Botanical - Boxwood  Hedge v2 L (Straight 4x2x3)
Soy. A Snow Covered Cliff [Middle] for large use

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts