Majesty- Lovely Things

Hello there! I hope all is well! This post is perfect for pink lovers! If you love pink you will love this living room filled with it! Featuring Kalopsia with the Cleo set at Collabor88 today. There is some texture change options from pink, red, and blue. The bench you see is part of the set. The pillow does not change color so please note that. I almost went with the blue. I love blue. But, I just saw a room full of piggies and cute stuff so I went with the pink. lol The deco lamps are so dramatic I wanted them front and center in this room. The set also comes with a faux fur rug that is white and I tinted it more of a gray color. I am particular with whites sometimes. So many cute lil decor touches in here. The piglets in the chair are from Jian. They are in 2 different gacha keys at the store and well worth playing. The little piglets on the floor are from Ohmai. I wanted to keep the piggy vibe throughout the rooms. I added some cushions from Apple Fall on the Brocante chairs and some roses under one of the chairs. Instead of a coffee table I used a ottoman from Pilot. Some gold accent pieces round off the room like the smore jars and teapot from Dust Bunny! I had fun adding pink items in the space to go with the theme without it being too overwhelming. I also gave one piggy a higher seat than the other. I tend to keep things balance but change is always good right! :) My vision was of a older sibling with a complex for being bigger/taller. lol The Jian pets just have so much personality.
The Type pad and bunny speaker are from a gacha key at Bueno. I want one of those type pads in rl. LOL I originally wanted one when I first saw this and forgot since. But, I remember again! lol  Snow has come here for me and it's so pretty! I love seeing snow! We got a new snow blower and it's pretty awesome yall. It made clearing snow way faster than a shovel that's for sure. It doesn't look like it's going anywhere either. I also got hit with snowballs but that's a diff story. LOL I will not ramble long. Time is going by! Happy Monday to all of you!!! Thank you so much for the support. It's always appreciated. Feel free to bookmark the blog and follow me on Flickr. Have a blessed week! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Kalopsia - Cleo - Full Set @ C88-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/122/191/1085
Kalopsia - Cleo - Art Deco Lamp
Kalopsia - Cleo - Fancy Mirror
Kalopsia - Cleo - Paracord Bench
Kalopsia - Cleo - Faux Fur Rug - White

JIAN Barnyard Buddies :: Pink Piglet (Wanderer)
JIAN Playtime Piglets 8. Bicolor Wanderer
Jian Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/128/128/2

Other Items-

!O: Teacup Piglet Gatcha [Royal Edition: Queen] RARE
!O: Teacup Piglet Gatcha [Royal Edition: Princess] RARE
Apple Fall Cushion - Satin Trellis, Bronze
Apple Fall Roses Box (Champagne)
BUENO-Bunny Speaker-Pink
BUENO-Type Pad-Pink
BUENO-Journals Clutter-Pinky
BUENO-Journals Clutter-If Not Now When
dust bunny . smores jar
dust bunny . tea kettle
dust bunny . hoya plant
dust bunny . pom pom blanket
Foxwood ~ Dyrr ~ Faux Mount ~ Light
+Half-Deer+ Lovely Things Shelf - White
PILOT - Ruffle Ottoman Decor [white]
[Con.] Metal Venue Chair - Dusty pink
[Con.] Metal Venue Chair - Dusty pink
hive // pink caladium plant
[ Focus Poses ] Hello New York Backdrop

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts