Majesty- Attention to Detail

Hello there! I hope all is well. This is my last post for this month. I am featuring MudHoney with this Clara settee and Capiz Chandeliers. It has been updated with new textures and is available at the mainstore. Do not be surprised to see me use this sucker in the future as there is so  many beautiful colors in it. But, I just wanted to do a white living room. White and Gold. I love spaces in any color. But, a bright and airy space really helps a moody person. LOL If it is too gloomy and I am moody...idk what to tell you. I love having attention to detail in any space I decorate. Perfectionist, OCD, picky or all of the above. lol I really love bringing a space to life. I have been working on my lighting yall. I try to get better with each post but I always struggle with lighting and Windlight is a huge part of getting everything pictured nicely. Windlight for me is the make or break thing. I always want to show you items in the best way possible. So, I really hope yall like how I took the pic of this room. The Settee has an access menu for those that have homes in communities and you want to make sure no one squats in your home. LOL You get to change the wood, fabric and cushions with just a click of the menu. I added pillows from Apple Fall and they match like they were made onto it. I also have my favorite hydrangeas from the store in here as well. I went to Kustom9 and played with the Haikei Machine and got some awesome items for this living room. The lights were the main items I wanted. I love floor lamps and these are so pretty! I also got some older gacha items from the store and they fit well with everything. The roman shades & Log coffee table are both from Mudhoney. The chandeliers come in different colors as far as metal and the actual main part is either black or white. It adds boldness to any space and a nice touch of glam.
I had fun picking out the big comfy looking Dust Bunny chairs to go in here to balance the settee. The shading is beautiful. Let me say that not everyone can make white nice without it being too bright. I bought a dress recently that I had to trash because it looked default white! LOL It is not the easiest color to have on here with good quality. None of these items were like that. I didn't tint anything. I try to note when I tint items. I do that mostly on white items when they are too bright. The creators I used in this space I never have to mod things from them like that. The wall art from Tartessoes arts is animated. I was speaking outloud saying I should do a vlog to show yall how I have this space lit and heard "Go on and Vlog"! lol Idk how to vlog. LOL Maybe that is something I will look into. If it will help yall more in any way I wouldn't mind doing more. So, one day I might look into that. But as of now I am on a serious time crunch. I tend to do my blogs ahead of time to be super organized. I did not get way ahead this month so now I am rushing some. I am not behind but I am not way ahead which I prefer to be just in case something pops off. Blogging and decorating for me is a labor of love. It's always nice to find ways of expressing yourself that you enjoy. I really love being able to share this passion with all of you. I want to thank everyone who has been with me on this journey and also the newer people discovering me as I continue. You can have the home or space of your dreams in here and it's so fun to do so. No rules, No restrictions, just do what makes you happy. Feel free to bookmark this blog and follow me on Flickr. I hope you all enjoy this space as much as I enjoyed decorating it. I appreciate the support more than I can ever say and the feedback. Thank you so much and have a blessed day! With love, xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

MudHoney Clara Settee - Fatpack
MudHoney Capiz Chandelier Light - Brass
MudHoney Roman Shade Up
MudHoney Briley Log Table

MudHoney Mainstore- 
:HAIKEI: Moment of every day _ GACHA / {4}
:HAIKEI: Moment of every day _ GACHA / {7}
:HAIKEI: Moment of every day _ GACHA / {8}
:HAIKEI: Slow in Relaxed / GACHA / {7}
TA Polaris Wall Panel (Menu)
Apple Fall Hydrangea Bunch - White
Apple Fall Cushion - Cream
Fancy Decor: Crawford Cabinet (white)
Fancy Decor: Leaning Mirror
dust bunny . ruffle chair
dust bunny . pom pom plant . white
Mori. faux fur rug . artic fox
{moss&mink} Hung globe light (Left) - White
{vespertine} - gilded arrow mirror / gold

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts