Majesty- Every Space Has A Story

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here in a bedroom space I decorated in the Ysela Cabin by Trompe Loeil. I am featuring Chez Moi at the Cosmopolitan even with this Old Barn Bedroom set. It comes with the Bed, Lamp and nightstand. There is a texture hud so you can change the color of the bedding where I have it gray to a choice of several colors. There is quite a few different woods and stone colors in this space and they work so well together. This bedroom set is available in PG and Adult. It includes a nice menu with many animations. 116 in the PG version and 166 in the Adult. This is also one of those beds that you can be under the blanket with 12 sleep together animations under a blanket. I know many people love that type of option with a bed and this one has that. It is perfect for couples and for those of us who are single. The single anims are really nice as well. My favorite is the tea animation and the meditation! men usually have a hard time with animations and I will say the male single ones are nice as well. You will not be disappointed.The bed alone is only 7 land impact yall. LOL This is one of the lowest land impact I have now. Nice detailing and low prims cannot be beat. Plus, most of the decor I used is also low prim so this room is very prim limit friendly. The lovely pets in here are from Jian. The Fawn collection and Marble foxes are in this bedroom. I just feel that they go so well with the wall art so I had to have them in here. They are very beautiful like all of the awesome pets from the store. You of course get different versions of them in the set you buy. The awesome art on the walls are from Fourth Wall! I love these prints so much.
When I saw the bedset I knew I wanted to decorate in a cabin. I also knew I wanted to use these awesome prints. They are very beautiful and easily fit into a woodsy setting but they will also easily fit in a comtemporary space.  Each frame has it's own personality and if you have alot of empty walls or you have spaces that need art and you didn't know what to get these frames will really pop in your home beautifully. They are mod so you can resize and have them fit any wall space. I love adding books to a cozy space and most of them you see here are from Apple Fall. There is 3 different versions. I also have a stack by the wall that was a group gift from Nutmeg. Chandeliers from The Loft & Aria which come in more colors than just the gold you see here but yall know I love gold. lol
Many beautiful things in this space and I have everything listed below of course! Monday is here! This month is almost over. I have more things to show you before the month is out so keep checking back! I will be updating throughout this week! I want to thank everyone for the support. Feel free to bookmark this blog and follow me on Flickr. I appreciate it. Have a blessed day and a wonderful week ahead. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Old Barn Bedroom- Cosmopolitan Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/131/61/22
Barn Old Bed (Adult) CHEZ MOI
Old Barn Bedside Drawer CHEZ MOI
Old Barn Lamp CHEZ MOI

JIAN Fallow Fawn Static Graze
JIAN Fallow Fawn Static Laying
JIAN Marble Fox (Static - Sitting L)
JIAN Marble Fox (Static - Standing R)

Other Items-

Trompe Loeil - Ysela A-Frame Cabin
[FOURTH WALL] Woodlands Bear Frame
[FOURTH WALL] Woodlands Fox Frame
[FOURTH WALL] Woodlands Deer Frame
[FOURTH WALL] Woodlands Squirrel Frame
[FOURTH WALL] Woodlands Bunny Frame
[FOURTH WALL] Woodlands Owl Frame
Apple Fall Brass Candlesticks
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 2
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 3
Fancy Decor: Timber Table
Fancy Decor: Watson Rug
Fancy Decor: Jacques Sconce
7 - A903 Mini Keyboard
Revival- linen floor cushion
-tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Round Cloche
PILOT - Miller Dresser
Spiced Cocoa for Two - The Artist Shed
Nutmeg. Pile of Vinage books Group Gift
.peaches. Lech Lecha Wine Cart - Rustic
{vespertine} - teardrop succulent terrarium / type 2
{vespertine} - succulent terrarium / type 1
{vespertine} - bubble succulent terrarium / type 1
Loft & Aria - Seule Chandelier - Gold
[Con.] Light up Dome -
[Con.] The Nest - Twigs

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23

Comments

Popular Posts