Majesty- The Art Of Dining 2019

Hello there! I hope all is well. I have been so pumped up for the snow and then idk what happend yall. I been going through it with this weather change. The struggle. Hey! I am here though! I debated about camera angles since I have done a dining room set with this picture angle before. But, It was still my favorite out of the ones I looked at. So, I am going with it! lol  I am featuring MudHoney at the Season's story with the Charlotte Table setting which is new for the event. If you love a nice and fresh dining room set up you will love this set. It comes with the placemats (2 versions) tealight candles, tall pillar candles (2 versions) a vase, silverware and glasses. Some pieces in the set are texture change. I have a list of everything down below everything in more detail for you. This post is a prime example of me having to decide if I want to do more than one pic. I was just going to post the close up but then yall would miss out on the rest of the room. It is always a struggle. A long time ago I used to post 2 pics per post and later on times changed and it just made more sense to do just one. I always choose my fav out the bunch I take. But, w.e yall get two pics today! I am using the Diamandis Glamping cabin and I have it all set up for the perfect dining space. Dining spaces are easily one of my most favorite spaces to decorate! I have a ton of food and everything to mix and match and I just love doing it. So, do not be surprised to see more eating spaces in the near future! Maybe with this pic angle. ROFL! I am being consistent!

I am using a Fancy Decor dining set. I was going with a brown/black look in this room. This set can also easily fit in a rustic home or cottage with little Shabby chic decor. It can really go anyway you like. I love high back chairs like this in rl and sl. They just look so dramatic. The chandelier and Cabinet are from Madras. I love that the cabinet is color change. I also used it in a game/pool room recently in the brown shade and it matched perfectly. I am such a huge fan of texture change items. I used bookcases around the room to frame it and help it feel warm and cozy but you could also easily add food cabinets and buffets to really fill it up with food everywhere. You can always do a space in a million different ways and I love figuring out how each space should go. This month is going by now so fast yall but stay tuned I have a good bit more to show you before the month is up! So feel free to check back often! Feel free to bookmark the blog and follor me on Flickr! Thank you so much for the support everyone. Happy Humpday to you. I hope you have a blessed week again. Sending good vibes. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
MudHoney Charlotte Table Setting- NEW at Season's Story- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Seasons%20Story/140/123/33

MudHoney Charlotte Place Setting w/ Napkin
MudHoney Charlotte Silverware
MudHoney Charlotte Glass
MudHoney Charlotte Tealight Candle
MudHoney Charlotte Pillar Candle 1
MudHoney Charlotte Vase

MudHoney Mint Julep Tray
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Other Items-
Apple Fall Original Artwork: Crocosmia Study
Apple Fall Storybook Woven Table Runner
Fancy Decor: Abigail Dining Chair
Fancy Decor: Callot Cabinet
Fancy Decor: Classic Salt & Pepper Shakers
[Tia] Bear floor rug 4
The Loft - Hudson Rug
The Loft & Aria- Scalloped Tray Brass
Foxwood ~ The Artist ~ Shelf
[Con.] Regal Bookcase - 2 tone
MI Wall Cabinet Full Set
Dahlia - November -  Accent  Pillow - Brown
Dahlia - Cora's  Summer Champagne - Champagne Bottle - Brut
Dahlia - Cora's  Summer Champagne - Glass Brut - Rez
Dahlia - Cora's  Summer Champagne - Cocktail Mixer - Gold
[PA] Villa Cypress Tree
MADRAS ARMADA Chandelier Brass
dust bunny . harvest feast . gravy boat
dust bunny . harvest feast . cranberry punch
dust bunny . spicy fiesta . fresh tortillas
dust bunny . kitchen clutter . banana hanger
dust bunny . harvest feast . green beans
dust bunny . kitchen clutter . utensil pitcher . white
pitcher harvest feast . filling
random.Matter. - Caramel Patbingsoo
What Next- Vermont Hot Chocolate Tray
Balaclava- Books Horizontal


Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22


In this package:

MudHoney Charlotte Table Setting

Place setting (w/ and w/o napkin)
- HUD included to change plate, charger and napkin color (Place Setting HUD)

Placemat
- HUD included to change color (Place Setting HUD)

Candles (2 pillars and a tealight)
- HUD included to change color (Candle HUD)

Silverware
- HUD included to change color (Place Setting HUD)

Glass
Vase


Items sold together:

-place settings, placemat, silverware and glass

-candles and vase




Comments

Popular Posts