Majesty- A Magical Place In Time

Hello there! I hope all is well. TGIF! Happy Friday to all of you! It is that time of week! I am here featuring KraftWork with this awesome Kenoa Shelter that is at FaMeshed. It has a hud to change texture so you can go from Daylight to Sunset Textures. I am am using the Sunset. The Daylight is a nice bright white. I would say with the different options you can easily use the shelter for all seasons. It's really unique It comes with the blanket in the middle with the pillows which are also texture change to fit the space. They go with the 3 different theme patterns of Santorini, Puebla, & Rio De Janeiro. The set also comes with lanterns and stools that match the patters/colors as well. So you can have a space that would fit perfectly in Greece or one more spicy and colorful like Brazil. Very versatile. I am using Rio De Janeiro. The bench has animations in it to use. I was sitting here while I decorated it. I tend to be on darker windlights throughout the day and night. It's just calming to my eyes after a long day. So, I wanted to use soft lighting. The lanterns really gave a magical glow to the space and I also used a few string lights from Floorplan. I added greenery throughout. on the ceiling and throughout each side of the build. I also added a few food items of course. lol The bag on the ground is from MudHoney and looks so cute anywhere. The potted plants are from Dust Bunny and Apple Fall. The extra cushions I used throughout the length of the bench are also from Apple Fall.
My spirit animal is also in the space. My beautiful whale. It's so nice. I went to HPMD to buy trees and I couldn't leave without this whale. LOL It's huge and I love it. He really adds to the mood and the mood I am going through. lol idk he just gives me a sense of calm just looking at him. You get diff versions. I put the static one here but the one that moves I tend to lay on while I blog sometimes and just float around my land. After the event ends this shelter will be at the mainstore. KraftWork has been releasing a ton of new creative items so make sure you check them out. I had a hard time deciding what I wanted to show yall today but I love this shelter so much. The dining set from the store I blogged previously would look lovely in here also with the Santorini textures easily. But you can do as you please and have everything match to your liking. I have quite a bit of decor to give credits for and I will have everything listed below! I want to thank all of you for the continuing support! Thank you so much! I have more to show you. Have a blessed day and weekend ahead. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
KraftWork Kenoa Summer Shelter- NEW at FaMeshed- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/224/141/1001
KraftWork Kenoa Lantern Santorini Big
MudHoney Beach Bag

Other Items-

(texChangeOnly)HPMD* Flying Whale - shape1
HPMD* Garden Vine01 - lightGreen A
Apple Fall Cushion - English Garden, Cream
Apple Fall Cushion - Satin, Bronze
Apple Fall Aspidistra in Wicker Planter
dust bunny . dreamy outing . blanket basket
dust bunny . dreamy outing . cooler
dust bunny . dreamy outing . croissant sandwiches
dust bunny . guiana chestnut tree
dust bunny . dreamy outing . essentials bag
[ Nikotin ] Hookah-AK  (Update-4) COPY
{what next} Floor Jar Lantern (stars)
{what next} Lisbeth Twinkly Jar Lantern 1
BALACLAVA!! Beer Kegerator
BALACLAVA!! Mild Ale (rez)
BALACLAVA!! Brown Ale (rez)
+Half-Deer+ Grass Rug - Dark Green - Rectangle
+Half-Deer+ Mr. Moss // Marimo Ball Terrarium - Sand
floorplan. fairy light
tarte. wine ladder
Soy. Weeping Willow (high density)


  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts