Majesty- Tranquil Washroom

Hello there!! I hope all is well. Wishing everyone an amazing week ahead! Happy Monday! I am here featuring the Mermaid Gacha key from Fapple! This set has everything you need for the perfect bathroom. I love bathroom sets with bath tub and shower! Most I come by tend just to have one or the other. Mostly just a bath tub. I mean it works but some bathrooms can be big in homes and you need more than just a tub to fill the space properly. This set easily fills this room up and I have the ability to add more tastefully if needed! The shower and ceiling rack has bdsm animations. Fapple always have such high quality sets and this is a prime example. The little decor extras in the set are so cute. Like the toilet paper shelf that has the toilet paper and something similar to a febreze spray can. LOL It's really cute. I also have a few older Fapple items in this space to add to it. I put some bathroom must haves on the wooden floor mat such as lotions, brushes and make up. I just wanted this room to feel lived in.I have an angle going right with the picture but there is also a mirroring sink to the left so the bathroom has 2 sinks which most want in the Owner's suite in a home.
But you can easily do as you please. Even 3 sinks if you need. lol You can run down to the mainstore to see these items in person. They are on display in a shiny new store. The setup is really nice and easily shopable. I went to a store today and Lord have mercy yall. It was not shopable at all. The items were scattered all over the sim and it was chaos. It killed my mood for shopping there and all I bought was a plant in the end and left. LOL I am not naming any names but a layout of a store is important. I felt like I was on a simwide hunt. Anyway, A new week is here! The 2nd week of the year! I hope everyone will have an awesome week. I am gonna put full credits of everything below. Most items in here are from Fapple and there is some cute decor extras from Apple Fall and Tres Blah to name a couple. It's always nice to have little extra things in a space to add more detail. But, if you like minimum amount of decor you can easily have that with this set. Just don't include the little extras. Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! Feel free to bookmark the blog and follow me on Flickr! Thank you so much and I wish all of you a blessed week! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured Decor- 

Fapple Mermaid Gacha Key- 

-Fapple- MM Gacha- Bath Tub RARE
-Fapple- MM Gacha- Shower BDSM RARE
-Fapple- MM Gacha- BDSM Ceiling Rack RARE
-Fapple- MM Gacha- Sink Shelf
-Fapple- MM Gacha- Bath Cart
-Fapple- MM Gacha- Mirror
-Fapple- MM Gacha- Aquarium Sink RARE
-Fapple- MM Gacha- Towel Hanger
-Fapple- MM Gacha- Robe
-Fapple- MM Gacha- Wall Lights
-Fapple- MM Gacha- Towel Heater
-Fapple- MM Gacha- Wall behind tub
-Fapple- MM Gacha- Dive Helmet
-Fapple- MM Gacha- Closet
-Fapple- MM Gacha- Laundry Basket
-Fapple- MM Gacha- Fluffy Stool
-Fapple- MM Gacha- Toilet Paper Shelf
-Fapple- MM Gacha- Toilet
-Fapple- MM Gacha- Wood Shower Mat
-Fapple- MM Gacha- Nautical Lantern

*Fapple- Angel Oak Sub Pillow
Fapple- Bistro Art 1
*Fapple- Cigar on Ashtray
-Fapple- MM Gacha- Plant
*Fapple- Shakespeare Tullips

Fapple Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fapple%20BDSM%20Furniture/17/143/2201


Other Decor-

The Loft - Hudson Rug
DIGS - Bathroom Floor Towel
:CP: Falkland Towel Basket
Sway's [Neal] Clothes on floor
Sway's [Neal] Books
~BAZAR~Maldives-Folded towels
Apple Fall Natural Sea Sponges in Cloche
Apple Fall Coral Lid Jar w/ Bath Bombs
Apple Fall Bath Brushes in Milk Glass Jar
Apple Fall Bathroom Lotions
NOMAD // Star Curtain (4LI)
-tres blah- Jolie - Lip Balms
-tres blah- Jolie - Makeup Clutter

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts