Majesty- Puppy Love

Hello there! I hope all is well. I am here featuring Jian with these adorable Corgis new to Epiphany event and [Cynful] with the Pajama Silk Set new to Collabor 88! The corgis are gacha items and there is companions, wanderers and held versions. They also come in several colors. There is one rare which you see here with me totally animated and eating from his food bowl. There is also a ephiphany exclusive one that you see sleeping. He is the 25 point prize at the event and will not be sold after. If you love pets you will want these! My pajama set comes in many different colors from [Cynful]. It also has matching silk bedroom shoes. It was hard for me to pick a color combo I wanted today. I typically wear white or black so I wanted to do some nice earth tones. This outfit is available for the most popular mesh bodies and it fits beautifully. My wig is from Itgirls. It's like the perfect ponytail. My rings are from Yummy and it has a nice texture hud so I can match anything I wear. I love texture change items yall. lol Like the hud with this Pajama set. You can just change the colors and keep it moving. I am mostly cammed on furniture and decor all day so to be able to just change my look with colors goes a long way. I also have on the popular stripper dust and a necklace by [Cynful]. I am actually in my closet today! lol The Modular closet set is by Consignment and I just doubled up on the decor clothing you get with it.
I also have some nice decor pieces from Haikei and Ariskea in here. I even have a naughty box from Fapple if you have a good eye lol. My fav satin pillow from Apple Fall is in the closet. I like to add things to my closet from time to time and of course stuff on the floor. In RL I can't have stuff on the closet floor. I would go bonkers. lol We have another week upon us and January has just gone by so fast. It's always nice to see a new fresh week eventhough Monday's tend to be rough. I have full credits on everything below and I also have the ads for the featured items below so you can see more information on everything. I hope everyone will have a blessed day tomorrow! Thank you so much for the support. Feel free to bookmark this blog and follow me on Flickr! Thank you so much and have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
JIAN Cuddly Corgis 1. Kibble Dancer RARE
JIAN Cuddly Corgis *EPP* Sleepy Corgi
JIAN Cuddly Corgis 9. Black Tri Wanderer
Jian Cuddly Corgis- NEW- Epiphany Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Epiphany/88/131/1007

Fapple- Make my heart glow
Fapple- BDSM Tool Box
Fapple Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fapple%20BDSM%20Furniture/99/39/2751

MudHoney Liza Bra
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Featured On Me: 
[Cynful] Pajama Silk Set - Fatpack [Add me]
New at Collabor88 Event- 
[Cynful] Stripper Body Dust [Add me]
[Cynful] Stripper Body Dust [Add me]
[Cynful] Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/86/134/24

Other Decor-
:HAIKEI: Wanna Love You_GACHA / {5}
:HAIKEI: Seeing all the lights on / GACHA / {3}
Fancy Decor: Eagan Rug
[Con.] Modular Wardrobe
Ariskea[Vintan] VIntage Mannequin
Ariskea[Vintan] Box of Sewing Material
Sway's [Neal] Clothes on floor
Apple Fall Cushion - Satin, Beige

Other items On me:
(Yummy) Disco Nights Set - Belleza
ItGirls - Sporty Hairb+Pony - Mesh (Rigged)
-SU!- Safety Pin Earrings L [Click To Resize]
[FORMANAILS] NAILS for Belleza Bento - CLAWS XXL
Fashiowl Corgi pose

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22




Comments

Popular Posts