Majesty- The Perfect Nook

Hello there! Happy Saturday! I hope all is well! I am here in a playful room featuring Kalopsia at the Color me cute event. The set featured is called Trystan's hangout. It has many cute items like the choo choo, wagon and book piles. The main item is the nook which I have my teddy bear on. It's really adorable and can be used for all ages. It can easily be the main chill area in a home or it would be perfect for a little corner area as reading nook. It can fit easily in any space as you see fit. I added some of my fav rocking chairs from Chez Moi and some pillows from Trompe Loeil. I use these suckers a good bit and always have fun tinting them. I have many little decor items from a different set from Kalopsia like the backpack and chug life bottle to name a few lol. I love little extras in a room. The lights are from Revival and texture change. I have had them a long time and they still look brand spanking new and high quality. This room consists of new and old items but you cannot see any age on the older items.
I put screens from Mudhoney on the side of the nook and used a favorite ottamon called Lita as a coffee table. I tend to do that alot if I don't find a table that fit's what I am going for and the ottamon was perfect. I have a ton of these bears from Boogers and this one reminds me that I need to rez them! lol You get all these awesome items you are excited about getting and then they sit in your inventory. lol It's crazy. The beautiful little plants are from Dust Bunny. The topiaries I felt gave a more whimsical feel. They are from [Tia]. They are a favorite as well. They easily add elegance to spaces and I also love using them in dining rooms. There is always so many uses for amazing items. I will not ramble long today. I hope you enjoy this room! I have more to show you! Thank you so much for the support! Feel free to bookmark the blog and follow me on Flickr! Thank you truly. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Kalopsia - Trystan's Hangout- New at Color me cute event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dreambest/211/191/2445
Kalopsia - Trystan's Hangout - Nook
Kalopsia - Trystan's Hangout - Book pile
Kalopsia - Trystan's Hangout - Book pile 1
Kalopsa - Train Box - Wagon
Kalopsa - Train Box - Choo Choo

Kalopsia - Daisy's Bagpack - Chevron
Kalopsia - Daisy's Water Bottle - Chug
Kalopsia - Daisy's Water Bottle - Unicorn
Kalopsia - Daisy's Agenda RARE
Kalopsia Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pont%20Mirabeau/193/144/2683
Rocking Chair Nature CHEZ MOI
Chez Moi Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WideWorld%20Objective/210/84/22
MudHoney Carla Screen
MudHoney Lita Ottoman - Fatpack
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Other Items-
<:*BoOgErS*:> Poor Abandoned Bear
.peaches. Resolutions Clutter - Planner
.peaches. Resolutions Clutter - Calendar
.peaches. Resolutions Clutter - Pens
.peaches. Resolutions Clutter - Personal Assistant
dust bunny . tabletop plants . pink peony . silver
dust bunny . tabletop plants . pink peony . gold
dust bunny . tabletop plants . sword leaf
dust bunny . cocoa & cookies tray
dust bunny . dreamy outing . potato chips
dust bunny . botanical tote
dust bunny . dreamy outing . blanket basket
floorplan. wall star light
.brocante. leaning ladder
:revival:. fabric chandelier
[Tia] Rebecca's Ball Topiary
Trompe Loeil - Free Pillow Toss Wall Lengthwise Tintable


Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts