Majesty- A Peaceful Wintry Night

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am excited to show you my polar Bears! They are so adorable! I am featuring Jian with the Polar Bear Collection new to FaMeshed!! You get several different polar bears in this collection with some o fthem having several frames to choose from so you can get the perfect shot! Companion, Wanderer and Static versions are all in here. I had a fit when I saw these cuties being released but I really act that way with all Jian new releases. They have more coming out for the next round of the Epiphany. Poodles and Corgis! I am so excited! You get so many Polar Bears in this set it's really like a gacha key! lol It is actually supposed to snow here today. We haven't had a good amount of snow in some time so I am looking forward to it since it's the weekend. It would be different if it was during the week. LOL With the warm day that came through recently I was starting to doubt if we would even get a real snow this year. I have many cute food decor items in this space mainly from What next! They would also look beautiful in a kitchen setting easily. The cute pizzas are from Dust Bunny. Snowballa from Convair. Trees from Mesh India (Now known as Madras) and HPMD. I just wanted a nice home setting for these little guys full of joy, snow and food.
I am easily inspired when I use Jian pets. They always give off a special peronality to any home or space. It's always cute to watch them wander around.  Some can be quite pushy! lol I hope everyone is still enjoying the new year. I might be trying something new on a few Flickr posts where I list all the credits there so you don't have to come to blog and see me rambling if you do not want to. Just to try out something new! Stores used to want bloggers to have a blog website to even be considered but that is no longer the case and most just want you to have a Flickr and sometimes a FB page. I am just going to give it a go. Thank you so much for all of the support and the feedback!!!! I appreciate it. Feel free to bookmark this blog and follow me on Flickr! Have a blessed weekend!! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
JIAN Polar Bear Collection- NEW At FaMeshed- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/224/141/1001

JIAN Polar Bear Collection :: Ice Den
JIAN Polar Bear Collection :: Static Adult - Look
JIAN Polar Bear Collection :: Ice Den - Empty
JIAN Polar Bear Collection :: Static Cub - Stand
JIAN Polar Bear Collection :: Static Cub - Flop
JIAN Polar Bear Collection :: Static Cub - Walk
JIAN Polar Bear Collection :: Wanderer - Cub

JIAN Polar Bear Collection :: Static Cub - Look

Other Items-
{what next} Wintertime Hot Cocoa
{what next} Winter Harvest Jam Tarts
{what next} Winter Harvest Soup Tray
{what next} Hot Chocolate Mug Decor
{what next} Sierra Marshmallow Sticks
{what next} Wintertime Sled Server
dust bunny . mini heart pizza
CONVAIR Snowball Pile 2
hive // dark boho string lights . complete
MI Winter Snow Tree 1
HPMD* Garden Tree08 with Lights - snowy a
HPMD* Cliff Hill - snow B
LB_Grass1l{Winter}
Trompe Loeil - Free Pillow Toss Wall Tintable
:Fanatik Architecture: Snow plane 3



  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22


Comments

Popular Posts