Majesty- There Is Beauty In Ruins

Hello there! I hope all is well. TGIF!!! Happy Friday! Doing something totally different today while featuring DRD with building remains new at the Eclipse event. There is a snow version and I was leaning towards it, but it's been a minute since I used greenery so I went this rout instead. I used multiple building remains to make more of a building so I could add some things inside. My inspiration was how things still grow in the midst of destruction. Eventhough the building is bascially gone you still have living things inside. The birds, the grass and a beautiful tree. I can go into this so much more because I tend to be a deep thinker but I don't want to end up rambling on. LOL But, that was the inspiration for this space. Most of the items here are from DRD and I modded the car some. I took the items off the top of it to use for more things to be placed in the ruins. The beautiful shrubs you see framing the area are from Apple Fall and seasonal change. They are so thick. I use them quite a bit as they are highly detailed. Most of the other greenery is from HPMD and the oak tree is a favorite of mine from Skye. At this size it is only 11 impact but at the normal size it's around 30 prims. It is still a decent size at the smallest land impact. You can get really creative as you please.
I am working on some new posts but the camera angle choices got me stumped atm. It's always a big decision whether to show the entire space or do a nice close up. One day I might figure out how to do a poll on here lol. I decorate the entire space and then you see a small part of it. I do sometimes post 2 pics. But. its always a big decision. I am hoping this month has treated everyone well! I just feel like time has pressed a fast forward button and we are constantly at full speed and I am just holding on. LOL Time waits for no one! So on that note I am going to post this! Thank you so much for the support everyone! I truly mean that. Knowing that my work has helped or inspired at all is such a humbling thing. It makes every fuss at a messed up or lost camera angle worth it. LOL I wish you a blessed day and weekend ahead! Feel free to bookmark this blog and follow me on Flickr! Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
DRD - Building Remains - Dirt- NEW at the Eclipse Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Death%20Row%20North/118/61/28


DRD - Their Last Christmas - Busted Chair
DRD - The Pack Rat - Blue - Static Car (modded)
DRD - Rustic Barbecue - Wheelbarrow
DRD Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Death%20Row/125/140/21


Other Items-
HPMD* Garden Vine01 - lightGreen C
HPMD* Shrub02 - green d
Apple Fall Juniper Hedge - Seasonal
{anc} sunbeam/line(clear) 1LI
Skye Four Season Oak Tree
Zun Designs flying birds white 3
Cica's black bird B
LANDSCAPE Loha

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts