Majesty- Splish Splash

Hello there! I hope all is well. Happy Sunday to you! I am featuring Aphrodite Shop in this awesome family friendly bathroom today. It has animations for little ones and for parents. Please note that this set is no mod. The mirrors and lil step stools are made onto the sink which has animations in it s well. I added the cute little frames in between the mirrors and a couple of towel racks above. I wanted the space to feel super whimsical so I added the little flying hamsters in the space also for more pop of color. The sink and bathtub/curtain are texture change. There is several prints and also solid color texture options. I almost made the sink blue but I went towards a yellow print instead.
I just wanted this bathroom to be cheerfull. I added some hanging bulbs to add some extra lighting but not make it too bright. many littles extras also fill the room like the toilet roll, rugs towel holders and ottoman.The sink is a very nice size so you can easily put two in a space if you have a bigger bathroom. Some rooms in homes are massive. I like having space to move without walking on stuff but some rooms I have seen are as big as a whole skybox at times. LOL There is such a thing as too big. This set is new at the Sense event and afterwards will be available at the mainstore.I won't ramble long at all today! I have credits for everything below! Thank you so much for the support. I appreciate it. Feel free to bookmark this blog and follow me on Flickr! Have a blessed weekend and day ahead. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Aphodite "Sailor" Kids Bathroom- Sense Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DreamsLand/168/125/1503

Other Items-
D - LAB  RC airplane01
D-LAB  RC airplane02
DIGS - Rainhart Bathroom Shelves
DIGS - Hortensia Towel Rail - Chrome
~BAZAR~Glam-Ottoman
~BAZAR~ Maldives - Toilet paper
Trompe Loeil - Classic Wicker Basket with Towel White
Trompe Loeil - Classic Bathroom Mirror Cabinet White
Trompe Loeil - Classic Bathroom Rack Full
Fancy Decor: Crane Toilet
junk. animal rug.
La Galleria BROWN LATTICE GEOMETRIC RUG MESH
[ keke ] cluster of bulbs - chrome - maxi


Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts