Majesty- Let's Celebrate!

Hello there! I hope all is well!Let me wish you an awesome and blessed 2019!!!! Happy New Year to all of you! I am here with my very first post of the year! Let me start thtis year off with Black and Gold! It seems the most appropriate since they are my main colors. I have two New year's posts and I am deciding which to publish first. I am leaning towards this one so we will see! This one is more bold so I might go with it. I am featuring Aphrodite shop with the Gatsby Table set! This set is for the ultimate celebration and can be for any holiday or you don't even need a celebration...just have a love for gold! lol The Gold in this set inspired how I decorated and I lept it basically Black and gold with some silver! The food items dispense! So keep that in mind. If you want to see it in person TP to the mainstore to see the demo. Hive had the ballooons for fifty linden Friday and I couldn't pass up on them! Very beautiful. Although, you do get balloons with this set I had to mix and match some things. Yall know that is just what I do! I will put full details of everything you see down below!
I hope this year brings us more amazing home decor and homes. I will have to clean my invy though. It is time to let go of older things sadly. But, we must make space for new favorites to come. I want to thank everyone who has come along with me on this journey and the ones that will join me this year. I appreciate the support, feedback, and suggestions. I have a beautiful network of blogger friends and I am thankful for that. I am very appreciative of the beautiful people that have come into my life. If you do not have a strong network of friends just know that you do have people rooting for you and your work is appreciated regardless of how much you think you need to improve. Work on what you want to and keep your head up. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel! Be passionate and do what you love! I enjoy blogging and I hope you will continue with me on my journey! I hope everyone will have a blessed and successful year ahead! The sky is the limit and you can accomplish any goal you set your mind to! Thank you for everything. Stay Tuned!! Feel free to bookmark the blog and follow me on Flickr! Be Blessed! Happy new Year!!! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits- 

Aphrodite- Gatsby Table Set- NEW (Mainstore and MP)- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shopping%20City/211/11/23
Aphrodite -Gatsby-  Table
Aphrodite -Gatsby-  Chamgagner  Tower
Aphrodite -Gatsby-  Deco Boxes
Aphrodite -Gatsby- Golden Donutd platter
Aphrodite -Gatsby-  Champagner Fluete
Aphrodite -Gatsby- Tiara Giver
Aphrodite -Gatsby-  Hat Giver
Aphrodite -Gatsby-  Cupcake Platter
Aphrodite -Gatsby-  Chamgagner Deco Glas
Aphrodite -Gatsby-  Chamgagner Deco bottle
Aphrodite -Gatsby- Canapees platter

Other Decor-

{what next} Happy New Year Banner
hive // celebration sign . cheers . gold
hive // black tie balloons
hive // confetti 
~BAZAR~Berlin-painting2 (Modded)
{anc} flottante puppy. cream 
{vespertine} - starburst light - warm white / long

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts