Majesty- 2019

Hello there! This is my 2nd post celebrating the new year but in a more subtle romantic way.  It is also my first feature for Chez Moi for the new year with this Snowy Hot Tub!! What is sexier than having a Hot Tub in a nice Winter environment surrounded by snow? NOTHING! You are correct! lol I wanted to be in the New Year spirit so I added some Balloons and gold Feathers to give it a festive yet romantic feel. The Hot Tub is new at the Ultra event and will be there until the 10th. Then of course it will be available at the mainstore. The Hot tub seats 1-2 people and has many animations. 70 are in the PG version and 130 are in the Adult version. For those that want to enjoy in your own introverted bliss there is 30 single animations (15 female and 15 male). It is only 15 Land impact yall. So you can decorate with it easily and as much as you would like. I also have here the adorable Barn Owls from Jian! They really add to the magical feeling. They come in many versions in the collection. Wearable ones and ones that you rez. I have this hot tub on a small island surrounded by snow mountains, trees and grass! The perfect spot for a romantic date or just to chill and relax.
I used many Hayabusa Design trees and some of the ones from Milk Motion here. If you want less white in your space you can easily use trees with more green on them instead of the white white ones I am using and a different grass texture will easily break it up. But, I was going for a full on snowball effect here. lol I am working on new posts for this month and I really hope you will enjoy them. So many things continue to come out and it's fun deciding on what to decorate with. I hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of this new year. I imagine it will seem to float by like last year did. lol I am just thankful to get through the mad rush of the holiday season. We haven't had much snow here this Winter season, but I am hoping we will get some soon. For now I can at least enjoy it on SL. Welp, I am done rambling! I wish you a wonderful day! Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate the support. Feel free to bookmark the blog and follow me on Flickr! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured Decor- 

Snowy Hot Tub- Chez Moi Furniture- Ultra Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Down%20Under/79/153/23
JIAN Barn Owl :: Orbiter

Other Items-

{anc} mist cloud [Heavenlyblue] 1prim sculpt
{anc} Pom poms balloon/nolink 3Li (white)
{anc} feather chips {whitedye gold} / FIELD 2Li
HPMD* WildGrasses - b
MishMish - Foil Balloon 2019 Balloons
Hayabusa Design Trembles Tree M17-4 v1-1
(Milk Motion) snow pine - 1
'kyoobo' Mesh Pergola

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23

Comments

Popular Posts