Majesty- Summer Heat

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am still on a roll for this awesome month of July! Let's keep it going! I am featuring Kalopsia at Summerfest, [Cynful] at FaMeshed and c88 and the awesome puppies from Jian! These bikinis are sizzling hot and there is a billion colors available! I am wearing the new sequin bikini in 2 of the fatpack special colors. You can customize to give yourself your own unique look. My sister Angelina is in a fishnet bikini which is also in many shades and has a nice customization menu! You can never have too many bikinis!  The chairs and some of the cute decor pieces are from Kalopsia and new at Summerfest! I always look forward to this festival every year and it never disappoints! I also have some awesome puppies I got from the gacha from Jian! They are so adorable and must haves. They are texture change and even the soda cooler is. They are animated and really added to this space. My sister is a champ. She was sleepy when she was on here with me and she stayed until I was done. She is so kind hearted and sweet. I couldn't have asked for a better one. <3  Many of the little decors you see on the ground and around us are from Kalopsia. I took some from different sets.Of course I will list full credits below!
The backdrop is from Focus poses. I did mod it a little bit and added some things such as the palm trees from Hive! Hive has been killing it with the plants. I have been getting all of the ones I can get my hands on! I just love plants!I hope everyone is having an awesome Summer season! It is too hot for me but it could be worse so I won't complain...much! lol I will not ramble long! I want to thank you for the support! Special shout out to my beautiful sissypoo Angelina! I appreciate you woman! Close to her she got me looking a lil chunky. LOL I just noticed. Oh wait I don't have on heels. I am still bigger but believe me it makes a difference! I think one time my sister sang Ebony and Ivory to me but I am not sure. roflllllllll Gotta love your family right! Okay I am going to be productive! Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr! Thank you again! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

Kalopsia - Summer Chill - At the beach @ Summerfest 2018-Summerfest Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sandy%20Shores/129/18/25

JIAN Beach Corgis :: Beach Towel RARE
JIAN Beach Corgis :: Drink Cooler RARE

Kalopsia - Polly's Flip Flop
Kalopsia - Polly's Picnic Basket
Kalopsia - Polly's Watermelon Punch
Kalopsia - Polly's Umbrella
Kalopsia - Polly's Mini Grill
Kalopsia - Polly's Crate Table
Kalopsia - Polly's Sandwich Slice
Kalopsia - Polly's Party Sandwich
Kalopsia - Juliette's Take out Drink
Kalopsia - Juliette's Take Out Bags
Kalopsia - Juliette's Take out Fruit Salad
Kalopsia - Juliette's Newspaper
Kalopsia - Juliette's Clutch

[ Focus Poses ] Summer Backdrop (men's version)
Skye Zingiberaceae
hive // palm tree . B
Garden by anc bamboo 2Li
Garden by anc bamboo bush 1Li

On Me:
[Cynful] Loquita's Sequin Bikini- FaMeshed July round- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/223/141/1001
[Cynful] Stripper Body Dust [Add me]

**RE** LUX Nia Set
EF: Rhaposdy Bracelets
little bones. Fortune - The Dark (unpacked)

On my sister:
[Cynful] Ilze's Fishnet Bikini
Itgirls Kim Hair
*Feel free to ask for anything else. I just put what I knew. lol



  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22






























Comments

Popular Posts