Majesty- Fun in the Sun

Hello there, I hope all is well! Happy Hum[pday! I am here today in a space I had so much fun decorating! I am featuring Chez Moi and Aphrodite Shop with this awesome pool area! The last few releases from Chez Moi are perfection. Chez Moi is killing it with these awesome things for the Summer!! Now let me say having items with awesome animations are a must. I have bought some furniture pieces lately that were nice looking but the anims were really bad. I am a thicker avatar so these generic poses some creator are using that have the legs cut inside each other on every pose has been a little annoying. Let me say I do not have that issue with Chez Moi furniture! Please let me note the items were pretty cheap so that was a clue to the type of anims I would be getting. But mind you Chez Moi has awesome prices and they have awesome animations. It just depends on the store obviously. Most of what you see is from Chez Moi and I am so in love with these items! The whale float is new at the Shiny Shabby event and the Nissi Double lounger is at Illuminate! The pool is at the mainstore. I wanted a very playful pool area on the water and this is what I did! I filled the pool with floaties. But there is animations that come with the pool. Totally personal preference. The animations for the pool are very nice. I cannot say that enough about all of these items yall. The lounger is texture change so you can customize your space as you please. I love this pool so much yall! Now some of yall will not want floaties all in your pool like I like. That is okay, Put one or two. Or just use smaller ones. You can easily have the whale float by itself in the water. But, I just wanted them ALL in the pool! I am wearing a lovely bodysuit from Apple May Designs called Shae! It is really pretty and it even has a cute bow on the back. I had a hard time choosing what color to wear.
I am joined by two of my amazing sisters! My Goldie and Sole. I have had them for a long time. Over a decade actually!That is something to celebrate! I am blessed to have some amazing sisters on here. Every female on here is not going to get along with each other. But when you find ones that love you regardless of your flaws you should keep them! I love my sisters just like RL siblings and we always act like it. I am blessed to have all of you! :)  Everything I have here is low prim. But, I used a ton of items in this space. LOL So I have no clue how many prims I am actually using for this space. But it is worth it yall!! This grill is I am cooking on is from Aphrodite shop and it's one of my fav grills. If you like to RP cooking then you will love this grill as well. Or anyone who just likes food. The food cooks from raw and you serve it on a hot plate! Yes, It dispenses food! I tend to try to have this out year round. I have had it for some time and it doesn't age. I hope to see more items like this released or anything that dispenses food. LOL The foodie in me just loves stuff like this. Okay! Well I am done rambling! Stay Tuned yall I am going to keep it rolling this month! I have so many awesome things to show you! I appreciate the support! Thank you for stopping by. Thank you to my awesome sisters for lending me their beauty. Feel free to bookmark my page and follow me on Flickr! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

On Me: 
Shae Set- Apple May Designs
[Cynful] Empress Necklace
Itgirls- Kim 
Ryca Medusa Earrings- Gold

Decor:
Tank Pool with Dock (Adult) CHEZ MOI 
Cactus Float CHEZ MOI
Foam Noodle CHEZ MOI
Nissi Double Lounger (Adult) CHEZ MOI
Nissi Parasol CHEZ MOI
Whale Float (Adult) CHEZ MOI- Shiny Shabby Event
BBQ Grill Multiposes CHEZ MOI
{what next} Lazy Summer Drinks Floatie (pink) - static
{what next} Lazy Summer  Floatie (mint)
[ Focus Poses ] Flamingo pool float
dust bunny . elephant ear plant
dust bunny . areca palm plant
DRD CS - The Joint Coffee Shop - Neon Mouth
DRD CS - The Joint Coffee Shop - Neon Fuzz Cola
floorplan. potted neon cactus / pink
floorplan. string light pallets / wood
floorplan. neon II / palm pink
floorplan. neon II / palm green
hive // dark boho string lights . complete
Soy. Knotted Hanging Cloth [beige]
MESH Tropical fruit on bamboo dish
Coconut collection sack 1 - MESH
Pacific Lobster Plate - MESH decoration
Chicken nuggets and sauce plate - MESH decoration
[DDD] Ivy Groundcover - Patch

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22




CHEZ MOI INFO:

♥ MAIN STORE INWORLD: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WideWorld%20Objective/176/60/23

♥ MARKETPLACE: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/pt-BR/stores/115853

♥ WWW.CHEZMOIFURNITURES.COM

♥ BLOG : https://newchezmoi.wordpress.com/

♥ FLICKR : https://www.flickr.com/groups/chezmoifurnitures/

♥ FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/chezmoifurnituressl

♥ PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/storechezmoi/

♥ TWITTER: https://twitter.com/ChezMoiSL









































Comments

Popular Posts