Majesty- Lady Luck Gas Station

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Humpday! I am here featuring KraftWork with this awesome gas station. I like decorating ALL types of spaces, builds, and scenery. I never wanted to be in a box where I could only decorate for certain themes. There is one category I am going to get more things for but that is a story for a different day. This build will fit anywhere. Roleplay sims, Residential and commercial. I decorated it as a car stop to get gas. But, It can easily be a home. The two seperate rooms can easily be open floor plan living. Or you can make it a full functioning roleplay space. Convienence store on one  side and a place to fix cars in the garage. I just love builds that are multi purpose and you can use your creativity as you please. The build is only 61 land impact. What you have to pay attention to is the land impact of your cars. LOL They can add up quite easily. I got the cars from Consignment's newest gacha key and they are really nice. Classy! lol This road kit is from Blue Sky. It's really nice and the textures look so real. It really finished my city space off really well!
The stone paving from booN-kura is really nice. It fits in so well it's hard to tell I added them in the driveway area under the cars. They are my go to walkway atm and they are really nicely done and low land impact. They are mod so you can fit the size easily to your liking. No long ramble today from me. I am busy but I love to post as I can! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr! I appreciate it so much. Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

booN-kura shrine stone paving B- Mainstore Location-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SAIKIN/129/125/699

[Con.] The Convertible - Midnight
[Con.] Tilbury Roadster - pink
[AOBA-CAR]STROLL -cheerful edition-
Soy. Old Gas Pump [Blue]
--ANHELO-G06-06-185GA :: vending machine and bottles
PSC-Rockwell  1.8
dust bunny . string lights . white . type b
7 - Lady Luck Vintage Sign
7 - Good Food
[-BLUE SKY-] Urban Road - (1)
floorplan. beignet cafe sign
CONVAIR Street Light - style 1 6m
Botanical - Boxwood Bush v2 K (Cone 3x3x4)
Botanical - Boxwood Hedge v2 I (Straight 4x1x3)



  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts