Majesty- Smokin' Joe's BBQ

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am excited to bring you my first feature with DRD! This amazing rustic bbq set is at the Summerfest Festival right now! There is so many items in this set. Yall know I am a foodie. It has everything you need to have an awesome BBQ! I decorated inside and out of this space. Every inch! Everything is really high quality and the LOD is amazing. You see how I cammed out with no issues so you can see the outside? I honestly made people hungry in RL while decorating this space. Yep, I am now hungry as well! Sadly, I am the only one who won't have BBQ today but I have a ton of it on SL! lol You can see this set in person at the Summerfest event as the creators put a demo out so you can see how amazing all of this is. There is tables that are empty big and small and ones full of food big and small. I had to do a bonus pic on this post of course. I could have really done a ton of pics. LOL So much to see. The barn is huge. Don't let my set up give you tunnel vision and you think you can only use this for a cookout. It can be anything! Your home, A wedding venue, A place for your animals if you need and even a store. It is all up to you. It is very versatile and very nice. The sky is the limit and you can really make this your own.

I used some greenery from Hayabusa Designs, Botanical, HPMD and Little Branch in this space. I like using different types of grass. Tall and short. Lush and green! We better enjoy it vecause Winter will be back again in no time! lol The big smokin sign I got from DRD and helped me name my post! I wanted a big neon sign to announce the place and it fit perfectly! Make sure yall run down to Summerfest to see this set for yourself. I really hope to see more food from the store! I can never get enough food. LOL I hope yall enjoyed this space! I had a blast decorating it and I will just sit here wishing I could inhale the bbq smell. I did just go there. ROFL!! Thank you all for the support! I appreciate it so much! Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

-DRD- Rustic Barbecue - Collection- Summerfest Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sandy%20Shores/129/18/25

DRD - Rustic Barbecue - Barn Decor - Two
DRD - Rustic Barbecue - Messy Table - One
DRD - Rustic Barbecue - Messy Table - Two
DRD - Rustic Barbecue - Empty Table - Two
DRD - Rustic Barbecue - Haystack Pile - Two
DRD - Rustic Barbecue - Meat Lovers Grill
DRD - Rustic Barbecue - Wheelbarrow
DRD CS - The Joint Coffee Shop - Neon Smokin
DRD CS - The Joint Coffee Shop - Neon Arrow
DRD - Rustic Barbecue - Barrel Lantern

[Con.] Boneyard Soda Machine - RUST 
{what next} Cafe Sandwich Board (Welcome)
LB_AppleTree.v2{4Seasons}*Animated
Botanical - Boxwood Bush v2 K (Cone 3x3x4)
Hayabusa Design - Square Field of grass
[we're CLOSED] grass field lush
HPMD* Garden Tree08 - green a
O.M.E.N - Autumn Harvest Truck - Brown 
O.M.E.N - Autumn Harvest Truck - Red 

Bonus pic- 

-DRD- Rustic Barbecue - Collection

DRD - Rustic Barbecue - Haystack Pile - Two
DRD - Rustic Barbecue - Meat Lovers Grill
DRD - Rustic Barbecue - Grill Table
DRD - Rustic Barbecue - Single Haystack - One
DRD - Rustic Barbecue - Messy Table - Two
DRD - Rustic Barbecue - Drinks On Ice
DRD - Rustic Barbecue - Barn Decor - Two
DRD - Rustic Barbecue - Lantern
DRD - Rustic Barbecue - Wheelbarrow

floorplan. hey y'all print
brocante. windmill wall decor
junk. windmill light.

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts