Majesty- The Lightning Bug Cabin

Hello there! I hope all is well! Yea, I know some of you people might be saying what is a lightning bug. Well yall call them Fireflies. LOL I used to wonder what fireflies were myself until someone pointed it out to me once I was living where I am now. I was like pffttt that is a lightning bug! What people call moths I call candle flies I found out as well. But anyways! I am featuring Jian today!!! I am always so excited to show yall something new from Jian! I was so delighted to see a Firefly (Lightning bug) Set!!!! LOL! I wanted to decorate the space in a way that celebrates the Lightning bug but also shows this adorable house. Most of the things you see here are from Jian. The House, Fireflies and Firefly grasses are all new at the Uber event and are true must haves! I also added a bamboo Fountain pot and a lil bit from my beekeeping collection also from the store. The house is such low impact. I think it's only 16! The little jars are only 1! I did size mine up to 2 though. I like to see the jars lighting up! The grass is texture change so you can have the shade you prefer. The jars come in plain or dream which is written on it. I added a string from a different set I had for my hanging chairs to the jars so they could suspend over the porch. I just wanted them all over the place.
The rest of the greenery you see here is from Botanical. Park Avenue, Hpmd and Hayabusa designs!  Although they are from different stores these items mesh well together and really helped make this space super green and lush! The Jian Firefly grass also comes in a smaller size in case you are wondering. I used the large! I have full credits below of course! Thank you so much for the support! I wish you a blessed day! Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr! I appreciate it very much. Thank you for stopping by. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

JIAN Summer River House
JIAN Firefly Grasses :: Large
JIAN Firefly Grasses :: Sparkle Jar (Plain)

JIAN Beekeeping Collection :: Box Top
JIAN Goldfish Bamboo Fountain Pot

Apple Fall Yorkshire Bench
[PA] Villa Cypress Tree
Botanical - Boxwood Hedge v2 I (Straight 4x1x3)
Botanical - Boxwood Bush v2 K (Cone 3x3x4)
Botanical - *Edged Brick Park Path Controller* v1
HPMD* Garden Tree08 with Lights - green b
Hayabusa Design - Field 10 of Grass and Flowers M4 v1-1 T1


  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22


Comments

Popular Posts