Majesty- It's All Black & White

Hello there!I hope all is well! :) Monday is here! A new week for a new month! Let's keep these posts going! I am here today featuring Mudhoney, Jian and KraftWork today! I wanted to do a monochrome space today. Everything in here is themed on that and I used the items that called to me. My cute puffs are from Jian! They were from a gacha event and Duke Puffington came in dressed to impress! He was the seed of inspiration for the event and isn't available anymore. So, if you want to fuss I apologize but he fits in here so well I had to use him! The Sleepy puff on the pillow however is available and in the gacha machine! :) The hanging chair is the perfect show piece for a nice chill or sitting area. You even get an extended rope so it can fit to your ceiling regardless of how high it is. It is texture change so it is very versatile and can easily fit many different spaces and themes. The Polygonal frame is from Kraftwork and it's texture change as well! You can use these items and customize as you please with all of the options. It comes with a hud and I went with the black theme to fit my space.
The high shine dresser in the back is amazing and from Blue Sky. I got it from a past flf round and geeze..it was a deal. Not sure how much it is but it is worth it yall and it comes in white as well. Do not be surprised to see more of these items in a future post! I am using my favorite drapes today and they are so lux. I wanted this to be a nice classy space and I hope you like it! I would have put a chandelier in the middle of the space but didn't want it taking from the wall art! Of course you can do however you please! That is what is so fun on sl you can do what you want! I will not ramble long. I have a good many posts to show you this month! I always try to do a good variety of spaces. It is really fun for me and it allows me many ways to be creative.I hope you enjoyed this space and will enjoy everything I post this month! Thank you so very much for the support! I appreciate it greatly. I cannot say that enough. Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr!! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

MudHoney Blaire Hanging Chair - Mainstore Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/111/90/30
MudHoney Audrey Ottoman - Black
MudHoney Talia Drapes
Jian Puff Pups :: Duke Puffington, Esq.
Jian Puff Pups :: Sleepy Puff RARE



[-BLUE SKY-] Modern Console - BLACK
Fancy Decor: Marble Lamp
[Con.] Male Mannequin bust - Black
Apple Fall Snowdrops in Cloche
LTD Bow Tie Cushion (Introvert)
Apple Fall Boxed Supplies w/ Spectacles
Apple Fall Enamel Teapot - White
Apple Fall 'Elvira' Rose Tea
Apple Fall Coral Specimen
{anc} NOEL. :  frilled furrug / milk 2Li
[Con.] NYC Scroll - Brooklyn
[ARIA] Delilah decorative Birch trio
The Loft - Morgan Rug

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22



Comments

Popular Posts