Majesty- A Night Without Stars

Hello there!! I hope all is well! Happy Saturday to all of you! I just wanted to decorate and this is what happened! I made a galactic themed living room space! I hope you like it! I am featuring Mudhoney today with the Briley living room set! The sofa has a version with pillows as you see here and one without. This sofa is available in several awesome colors. I went with Ink today! Yall know I love blue. So, I wanted to use more earthy colors and shades of blue. The cale chairs on the sides are from a dining set but as you can see they can fit in any space. They are animated beautifully as well. I am all about quality animations and these items have them! The coffee table is studded out and from Fancy decor. It is a nice statement piece so to add onto that a little I put a studded frame with a quote I like to add a personal touch. The Starburst on the wall is from Nomad! It's so bold I love it! I also have some frames in here from Blue Sky. They are animated and light up at each point. They are really cool looking and they add extra character to this room.
 Of course I had to through a bit of sparkle in here. You can't be galaxy themed without something sparkly resembling stars or that might just be the excuse I am using for today! lol  There is many nice decor items throughout this space to give it that galactic yet homey feel. I put all of the credits below of course! I hope you like this space. I really loved decorating it. Welp, time for me to keep being productive! Thank you so much for your support! I appreciate it as always. Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr!! I wish you a blessed day and weekend! Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

MudHoney Briley Livingroom
MudHoney Briley Sofa w Pillows Adult - Ink
MudHoney Briley End Table
MudHoney Briley Fringe Rug
MudHoney Briley Sisal Rug
MudHoney Briley Ceiling Fan
MudHoney Dean Chair - Fatpack
MudHoney Cale Wall Decor
MudHoney Chelsea Floor Lamp - cream
MudHoney Padded Headboard
Mudhoney Mainstore Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/111/90/30

NOMAD // SUNBURST
Apple Fall Roses Box (Champagne)
Apple Fall Ceramic Chubby Squirrel
Apple Fall Basil Sproutlings
Apple Fall Ceramic Chubby Squirrel
Apple Fall Leather Strapped Trunk
AF Magazine Files
AF Kensington Bookcase (3)
Fancy Decor: Studded Frame
Fancy Decor: Davidson Coffee Table
[Tia] Valarie Silverleaf Glass Vase
Trompe Loeil - Free Pillow Toss Wall Tintable
[ keke ] twinkle pendel bright - midi
[-BLUE SKY-] Constellation Picture Frame - HERCULES
[-BLUE SKY-] Constellation Picture Frame - URSA MINOR
[Con.] Light up Dome -
[Con.] The Nest - Twigs
[ kunst ] - Kunsteiner Tap & glass  (gold) / Lager
Garden by anc bamboo 2Li
BALACLAVA!! Books [vertical A]
dust bunny . hoya plant
hive // macrame hanging plant . stone
llorisen // wilby pied-a-terre skybox

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22





Comments

Popular Posts