Majesty- A New Day For New Memories

Hello there!!! I hope all is well! I am excited to be featuring Fapple with my first feature for the store! Fapple is THE store for your Bdsm and furniture needs! I first came across Fapple last year and the items in the store are so nice. With shopping for Femdom items I had always had a hard time finding not only items with nice animations but high quality nice looking items. Many Bdsm stores focus on just animations and the look of the items/furniture are severely lacking. This is not the case with Fapple! This awesome set you see is new in the Pocketgacha event!!! The whole set will have you with the perfect space to relax in. There is many awesome items in this gacha key. The lamps really add that flare to the space. They are SO bold I love them! There is also a coffee table in this set but instead I used the pouf. I just love using poufs and ottomans as coffee tables. They are just verstaile pieces. That hook on the right is pretty awesome. It caught one of my sisters! Of course my reaction is aww you can stay with me forever! She didn't go for it so you do not see her here. LOL! The pillows on the floor are sub pillows with animations in them. They are very low land impact so you can easily rez as many as you need. There is so many items in this gacha key you can set it up so many awesome ways. The stone curtains you see to the right of the room are so unique and they are animated. They have a nice sparkle to them. At first I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. LOL  The fireplace could also easily be a topic of discussion with it's unique Steam Punk style.
There is a sofa with multiple seats that is a common femdom themed item. I do not have pictured. It can sit 3 dommes and 3 subs. There is also this rare sofa I have here with kabuki bento cuddles and single sits. Very elegant pieces. You can have a look at the demo of the items at the Fapple Mainstore if you would like to see them in-world. They are set up on display. I added some extra decor items in this space  but most of what you see is from the  gacha key. The items are really a whole room of things and you can add or takeaway as you pleas to make that perfect space. The event is going on until the 15th of this month! I will of course leave credits below! Thank you so much for the support! Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr!!! I appreciate it! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:


Fapple- Angel Oak Gacha FULL SET- Pocketgacha Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/PocketGacha/201/139/2001
Fapple Mainstore Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Elite%20Domination/97/71/2503


Apple Fall Gilt Frame (Sea Campion Study)
Apple Fall Crumpled Newspaper
Apple Fall Juliette Teapot
[ kunst ] - Kunsteiner barrel / Red ale
Fancy Decor: Metallic Chandelier (gold)
Trompe Loeil - Knoxlane Cottage
~Bazar~ Traveler Bag

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts