Majesty- Food For Thought

Hello there! I hope all is well. My birth month is here! Hello July!!! I have many awesome posts for this month so let's get started now! I love food items so much! Food decor, Food cooking stuff and just food. lol Featuring Chez Moi Furniture today with this awesome barbecue Shed! It is pretty awesome. There is two texture change options. Terracotta and grey. There is also main menu selections Cook, Love (Couples) & Sex. I am such a foodie so I had to have not only placemats that rez food but also food decor items. I tend to have different sets from stores and mix and match items. The picnic table and most of the decor is also from Chez Moi. But yall know I will put full credits below. I have seen people post food with no credits. Please add credits people.LOL Please share the food. The beautiful Shrine Stone is from booN-kura. There is also a mossy version. I went with the one without since I have a ton of green in this space already and just wanted to add some groundcover Ivy on the walkway for a little extra decor. This stone can be used for many things, walkway, platform, garden areas and more. Just anything you need a nice stone for. Plus it's low land impact so you can use it without worry. The meat on the grill cooks and you can choose the timer for it. The items will cook from being raw to fully cooked! There is many nice animations in this BBQ!I had to post two pics today since I wanted you to see more! I will be doing that sometimes when I cannot show everything in just one pic. I could not pass up showing yall how nice the food I used look. It's so nice and I couldn't help myself! lol

There is a bbq animation for male or female so you can show off. LOL The picnic table comes with placemats that rez food and with the animations you will be able to have a nice meal. The placemats I used are ones that I have with my Barbeque party set which is also by Chez Moi. I pretty much made my own set. lol I took and used from a few different ones. The greenery here is thick! I have trees and hedges from Botanical and Plumeria trees from Cube Republic. I love Plumeria trees. When I was a noob I used to rez the plumeria trees from our inventory Library and I was so thrilled. LOL Don't hate yall. Those trees were cute. I think of them anytime I use these trees! rofl! These little trees are so colorful. I really love using them in many spaces. The grass is a mixture of beach grass from Hayabusa Design, Downy grass from *alirium* and Groundcover ivy from [DDD]. It's always personal preference if you want to use grass. They are mostly shaped in a circle which I prefer a square shape instead. I had to fiddle a little bit but I got it how I wanted. The light poles are from The Loft and it adds to the Woodsy feeling I wanted. This set can easily be for any season you please with just a change off plants. Picture Fallen Autumn leaves and Autumn trees with tables filled with pumpkins and Hot chocolate! This is so versatile yall! The grill itself is only 15 land impact. Back in the day it would have easily been 50-80 prims. Easily! If you like to cook or just want a cool looking grill this is the one! Thank you so much for the support. I really appreciate it. I do not mind suggestions and feedback at all! If you have post ideas feel free to let me know! I love being creative. Feel free to bookmark this blog and follow me on Flickr!!! Thank you. Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Barbecue Shed (Adult) CHEZ MOI
Potted Goldliguster CHEZ MOI

Picnic Table Multiposes CHEZ MOI
------------------------------------------
Hanging Fern CHEZ MOI
Hamburger Tray Party CHEZ MOI
Placemat Picnic Blue CHEZ MOI
Picnic Cheese and Bread CHEZ MOI
Classic Picnic Basket CHEZ MOI
Cutting Board Set CHEZ MOI
*These items are a part of the Barbecue Party Set
Fruit Cake CHEZ MOI- A part of the Praiano Outdoor living set
Chez Moi Mainstore Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WideWorld%20Objective/208/77/22

booN-kura shrine stone paving A

[DDD] Ivy Groundcover - Patch
Botanical - Boxwood Bush v2 K (Cone 3x3x4)
CR Plumeria White 1
Hayabusa Design - Square Field of grass  
*alirium* DownyGrass [Green]
dust bunny . homemade summer treats Set
The Loft - Dakota Lights and Poles
tarte. wine ladder

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts