Majesty- Simple & Sweet

Hello there! I hope all is well! The weekend is upon us! I am here with a room full of sweets! Featuring Kalopsia with this yummy furniture set! The chairs and cookies are texture change. The cookie is in 2 versions. Decor and Floor pillow versions. I use them all over the place and they look so adorable. Most of the sweets you see are from Kalopsia. The bulk of the rest of the sweets are from {What Next} and Half Deer. I just couldn't walk by food and not click on it! I hope we will see more events with food items or new releases in general full of food. I wanted a soft pastel space that was pleasing to the eyes and I hope you like it! It was really fun to decorate. This is already my 2nd time using the princess cake with the crown. I just love versatile items you can use in many spaces.
I am not going to ramble long today! I tend to start talking and keep it going. But, I am trying to chill out! I have full details below of course! Thank you so much for stopping by and for the support!! It means alot! I have more coming soon so feel free to check back! I truly appreciate it. I cannot say that enough. Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Kalopsia - Sakura Delice - Sakuramochi
Kalopsia - Sakura Delice - Monaka
Kalopsia - Sakura Delice - Eclair
Kalopsia - Sakura Delice - Sponge Cake
Kalopsia - Sakura Delice - Green Tea Ice Cream

{what next} 'Patisserie' Decor - Full Set (boxed)
+Half-Deer+ Ice Cream Garland Lights - Flavors - Horz
+Half-Deer+ Cupcake Tray - Cookies and Cream
+Half-Deer+ Life is Sweet - Ice Cream Display Dome -gift
+Half-Deer+ Mr. Moss // Marimo Ball Terrarium - Sand
DIGS - Milligan Canopy
Scarlet Creative Miss Olwen Large Size 
junk. cream animal rug.
~Bazar~ Glam-Ottoman
La Galleria- Ivory Shag Rug MESH

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts