Majesty- Happy Birthday (Birthday Twins) July 2018

Hello there! I hope all is well! July is my birth month! But, I also have family in this season with birthdays! So, we have been celebrating all month.I have family and friends close to me that have the same birthday as me and even just a day behind! It's really cool to share that with people you love. Our birthdays just passed like two weekends ago actually but I wanted to do this post with one of my nieces whose birthday is a day after mine. We are almost birthday twins! I haven't been on when she is so this post is a little delayed! I wasn't on during my birthday and neither was she on hers or anyone else. LOL!! But anyways Happy Birthday to us all! \o/ I was either going to do an all white theme or a colorful theme. The colorful theme won out. I was looking around at events and buying stuff and everything I got was colorful or pink. So here we go. LOL I was like I am not going to have to go bk around and buy all kinds of white decor instead. LOL I had my eyes on these donut letters anyway. Yes, that is my excuse.  I don't even think I do a birthday post normally. I just don't feel the need to. I have never made an advertisment of my birthday. But, to do a post with my niece is pretty so fun. She is such a sweetheart and one of my favs. She is very similar to me so I don't have to explain my many moods. She just understands. We are 2 peas in a pod!
Many awesome things in this space we are celebrating in. Forgive me because the bears are not available. I try not to used items I have that cannot be purchased but I love these little guys and wanted them in this space. My bench is the Talia bench from Mudhoney and it's so versatile. It fits here perfectly in a nice pink. The cakes are from {what next} and when I saw the crown I couldn't get down to Collabor 88 fast enough. lol  I have the credits for this space below and my fashion credits. I am so appreciative to see another year, another birthday come and go. Everyone is a blessing. I am truly thankful for everything. My friends, family and everyone that I love. Thank you so much to my dear niece Melissa! You are a beautiful soul and I truly enjoy being your aunt! You mean so much to me and I love how we basically share the same birthday. Just another thing that adds to our awesome bond. I love you to pieces. Thank you for coming to my blog and for the support! The kindness, feedback and friends I have made on here always gives me an extra boost and I appreciate all of you!
Feel free to follow me on Flickr and bookmark this blog! I appreciate it! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

On Me:

booN FRN503
booN center part C hairbase
[Cynful] Wish Dress- Fatpack
[Cynful] Andressa Choker
.random.matter - Taeyeon Earrings
Bauhaus Movement- Immortal Crown II/ Gold
G&D Sandals Mae Metalized
Vista Bento Prohands Fem
RealEvil Monroe Bracelets
Poses- [CA] Cassidy 6 & [Posetivity] Monroe7

Decor:

MudHoney- Talia Bench - Fatpack
Mudhoney Store Location- 

!Ohmai : Beary Lurvin - No Longer Available
dust bunny . donut letters 
dust bunny . glam celebration . funfetti cupcakes
dust bunny . glam celebration . backdrop . fatpack exclusive
dust bunny . pastel celebration . funfetti cake
dust bunny . glam celebration . funfetti cake
dust bunny . glam celebration . table confetti
anxiety %ouch
Ariskea[Pantone] Pastel Balloon Decor[1]
{anc} wire crown 2Li (gold)
Refuge - Spark Lamp Shimmer Gold Larger
{what next} Princess Cake
{what next} Strawberry Ripple Cake

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts