Majesty- Let's Sleep Late

Hello there! I hope all is well! TGIF!! Happy Friday! I am here featuring an amazing bedroom set from Fapple! It is Femdom themed. There is also a maledom version of this set. The fatpack has everything you need for the ultimate bedroom. I am using a small build from Trompe Loeil and I used the closets all around it. Sleeping late is truly an awesome experience and inspired this space. There is several versions of the closet so you can mix and match as you please. There is a male and female clothes closet versions which you can see pictured. Laundry, mirror and cage. The only one you do not see here is the mirror version. The cage has the bars running down it and it is RLV. It has an awesome menu for you to capture and it even has a timer and other things in the menu. The bed also has a cage under it with a few diff poses. This set is so versatile. The closets can also be in a bathroom or dressing room. There is so many options to create the space you want. The themed light projector above the bed is really a cool feature. It changes the whole atmosphere of the space with different lighting and projections. The heart one will even show a heart on the bed/headboard. I am using golden which gave the screen around the bed a more golden hue.
I had a hard time choosing which one I wanted. But, of course the Golden called to me. There is a dominant menu and a submissive menu. As the dominant you have full control over the menu along with your animations and the submissive. You also get 2 huds. One for the love sheets and carpet and one to change the screen/bed and closet textures. There is several different color combinations. You can really make this bedroom set your own yall! It is freaking fantabulous! My new fav forreal!This bed doesn't even need clutter around it. Well if you want clutter...go for it. But, It's so nice! I added extra decor around the Spanking bench. Yes, Spanking bench! lol I also love the bdsm toolbox that has all kinds of toys in it. Have a look down at the store to see it for yourself if you want to see it in person! The weekend is almost here and I am excited for it! It just goes by so fast when you are having fun. I hope you enjoyed this post. I am working on another one if I can catch my niece! Thank you so much for your support! I truly appreciate it! I wish you a wonderful weekend ahead. Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

*Fapple- Endless Love FEMDOM FATPACK
*Fapple- Angel Oak Wine Cart
*Fapple- Cigar on Ashtray
*Fapple Mainstore Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Elite%20Domination/17/143/2201
floorplan. sleep late neon
floorplan. departure board
[NikotiN] Champagne Giver (set) 1
7 - A903 Mini Keyboard
Apple Fall Snowdrops in Cloche
junk. cream animal rug.
junk. cream animal rug.
Sway's [Neal] Bra
Sway's [Neal] Jeans
~BAZAR~Berlin-sofa
[Con.] Light up Dome
Fancy Decor: Marble Lamp


Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts