The Secret Gentlemen's Club Part One (Majesty Interiors)

Hello! I am excited to bring a new home post from my series I call "the Room". It is still snow time but I know some people are over snow while those of us that love it are still enjoying it. Most of my future posts will be in turnip's skydomes. While I am doing other projects ground level it is just easier for me to have my home spaces in the sky. Plus they are so versatile and I love seeing how many different ways I can change them up to where people ask "Are we on the ground?". That is a favorite question of mine lol. I am glad the new collabor 88 round started since it is my favorite event to collect homes from. You cannot beat the quality and you cannot beat the prices. I like to do all types of spaces and I love a new challenge. This cabin being so rustic and Kalopsa bringing out this amazing Motorcycle club set for the Men's dept got my creativity going. This build can go so many directions as far as masculine, feminine or unisex. But I see a rustic rugged place for men to come and talk about their club and you can just smell the scent of smoke in the air. Sitting here fussing about their wives/gfs. Relaxing from a long day at work and just talking about manly things. So this is just some of the inspiration for me that inspired how I decorated this place. I wanted to use masculine items but I also wanted warm colors that would fit any space.

I wanted to feature the exterior of the house first. It really helped inspire my mood for this post and its beautiful architecture. It is a small cabin but with the design it makes it look much bigger and more appealing..along with the huge wrap around porch. This home is set up in a Turnips skydome, but it would look amazing in the water as well. I was sure that was how most people were gonna feature it. My office is on the ground so it has taken the spot for being able to allow me to do more water posts. I might eventually switch and set up homes on the ground but for now I prefer skydomes. I am using winter textures and I filled It with big and beautiful trees and paths. I love my 3d trees but I came across Little branch recently when I saw these willow trees set up at the cosmo event. They are texture change for all 4 seasons and this tree is beautiful. Do not be surprised if you see it throughout the year in my posts and portfolio. I wanted to give this space some extra life so I added the mesh horses and rocking chairs. Who would not sit out and enjoy a porch of this size!? I also added some streetlamps for more lighting and voila! The perfect gentlemen's club. I hope everyone is having a amazing week I will be featuring the inside of this amazing build so you can see everything. This will be a 3 part series. So stay tuned there is more to come!

                                                         Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits:
Amelia Cabin- Trompe Loeil at the Collabor 88 event!-
Trees- 3dtrees and Little Branch
Winter path- Studio Skye
Powerlines- Beetlebones
Rocking chairs & Victorian Streetlamps- Lisp
Fire pit - What next
Boneyard soda machine- Consignment
Skydome- Turnip's homes

Comments

Popular Posts