Sweet & Sassy

I was going to post a home post today....but Apple May released this outfit that I am just in love with. Two versions sassy or sweet and for a few days you can get the sweet version for only 25L. It is truly a steal! They come with Lola Tango appliers, Omega appliers, Slink Physique appliers and Maitreya Lara appliers! So everyone should be able to wear this outfit with ease! I started off just going to show the sweet version off but what the hell I am gonna do both! They come with sheer or no sheer top options. Just enough to be sexy but not vulgar. Sorry if you wanted to just be vulgar lol. The sassy version I am wearing the sheer option. I love this outfit! New also today is hair from booN. I am wearing the new dreads just released with the sassy (blk/white) outfit. They really look good under this fedora which is a dollarbie atm. You cannot beat having new things...it is a addiction I think we all have on sl. You see the word new and your eyes get all big! lol. I do it all the time. But, usually it's like ooooh new...hmm what can I do with this! That is really how I think. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! The new week is off to a amazing start. My posts might get a little slow for the next week or so as I try to finish some things up but I am not going anywhere.

I changed my settings again today and I think it has made my long shot pictures look better to me but time will tell of course! They might be random sizes until I get everything how I like it. But for now I am ok. I have enjoyed all of the snow in sl and in rl actually. I am glad I am not where everyone is getting all of those blizzards though. I do not mind so many inches of snow, but several feet of snow sucks. I really hope everyone has full pantries. That much snow is enough to make even a person like me who loves snow be ready for it to go away. But it gets so hot here that I am just enjoying it. I am not a fan of heat. You can always put on more layers to get warm but once you naked and you are still hot...what you gonna do then!? lol So I rest my case on that one. Okay people I am off! Time to be productive. I wish you a wonderful week and day.
 
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
 
Credits:
Sassy or Sweet outfits & Fedora- NEW- Apple May Designs- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/130/148/44
 
Hairbase- boon- tribal shaved hairbase in black 
Jewelry- Mandala & Ryca
Shoes- Hucci
Poses- Label Motion & Cold Ambitionz
 

Comments

Popular Posts