The Secret Gentlemen's Club Part Three.(Majesty Interiors)

Hello! excited to bring you the last interior post for the inside of this lovely cabin. I was truly head over heels when I saw this build. Some creators I don't even look at demoes for their builds anymore. Of course Trompe Loeil is one of the few. I just buy and go home excited to see what I bought and what I can do with it! I wanted to leave this space more minimal. Some men don't like too much clutter so I kept that in mind. The one design element I love in this room is the build in shevling (ledges) that go around most of the room. I just couldn't help putting little extras in the area. The many beautiful décor items that are out at the moment make it so tempting to always put out more masculine pieces. I love mixing and matching. The last thing I added was the radiator from Junk. It took me a few tries to get into collabor to get in when the round started! I had to have it. I did have a white radiator in this space and it did not fit. Then it came to me about the new release at the event and it fits perfectly.

I wanted to show so many things in the room I couldn't decide on camera angle. But I didn't wanna just focus on a wall lol. So I picked out my favorite angles of the room so you can see everything from each angle. It might be a little much but it works for me! And last but not least a front angle. I packed this room with a beer tap, beer, Extra décor items and lighting to really create a calm darker ambience. I tried to have it with a 100% masculine feel but any women would enjoy this space also. It is really calming and I am enjoying it. Not everyone wants a bright place with bright colors and this space does wonders. I chose the pieces to go with the feeling I was having but they are very low land impact. So even people will small land impact limits would be able to have a space like this and still have some left over to add your own touch or rez a box lol. I mean sl has come a long way from 65 prim sofas. I am very picky with land impact. I really wont get a sofa over 8. This one is only 5! I have a matching bench that is 1 land impact but I wasn't feeling being matchy matchy.
I really had fun decorating this space and the possibilities are endless. The cabin is only 55 Land impact people. You can have this as a clubhouse, a bachelor or bachelorette pad. It is just endless possibilities. I will prob decorate this and feature it again in the near future but maybe more feminine or unisex who knows what time will bring! But for now this is my new favorite space! I hope everyone has enjoyed this series! I was gonna do this as the 2nd part but I wanted to do the upstairs first since it is part of the Men's dept event for kalopsia and I don't wanna be close to the new round starting. I always get event postings out first. You can have this space feel free to contact me Ebony Cyberstar. Stay tuned for more fashion and home décor posts! I am just getting started people!

                                                             Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits:
Amelia Cabin, Gramercy trunk, Sofa, Ashdon lights- Trompe Loeil- Collabor 88- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/60/201/1086

Pillows & beer bottle- Kalopsia
Magazine files,coffee sack, plaster horse and Rico's clock- Apple Fall
Floor lamps- Dolphin designs
Plants-Bazar
Golden treasure-Dysfunctional Designs
Chandelier and trunk- Post
Rug- [Tia]
Candle King- 22769
Radiator- Junk
Pumpkin cider tray- Aphrodite
Bread & cheese- Dutchie
Music box- Contraption
Nuisance & beware signs- Floorplan
Tropica Beer- Headhunter's island

Comments

Popular Posts