Reflections- Right Now

Hello there! I am having a wonderful day and wanted to do a new fashion post! I am going to stick some music on this post. I am not a fan of going to blog pages and looking for a media player to shut off because of some obnoxious song. But, every now and then I will add a link to my pictures to share my mood and/or what I am listening to while blogging. Mary's new cd was something I was waiting to drop and I have been into her music from day 1 so this is actually what I am listening to as I type. I wanted to share. I love her fashion style and sometimes I look at a video and I'm like hey I have a coat like that or oooh I want that outfit. lol. A lot of celebrities look and dress like straight up strippers. So, actually only Mary and Aaliyah have been the only celebrities influential as far as style for me from growing up I can think of atm. Aaliyah made being a tomboy cute when she was wearing bandanas and baggy pants. My dad actually got me military fatigues so I could have some just like hers. I seemed to grow out that faze as fast as she did. No one can even imagine me in baggy pants now...Hell my neice was shocked a few months ago to see that I actually owned a pair of flat shoes! She thought I only had heels. I stumped my toe really bad a year or 2 ago. I went to a podiatrist and her showing me skeletal feet showing the effects of wearing high heels everyday really spoke to me. It did not make me stop wearing heels. But, if we are gonna walk around a park all day. I am not gonna wear some 5 inch heels!So I have changed some things. Blonde hair....in sl and rl is something that is rough for me to get away with lol. The hair I am wearing today in sl worked for me because the hair from the root is black. I can get away with it like that. But a full blonde wig just doesn't work with this skin to me sometimes. So when I saw this color I was quite happy with it and it's now one of my favorites to wear. I love how one side is short and the other is long. I have come across a lot of hairs like that but there is always something with the style that doesn't make it work for me. This one really worked. This outfit is from M&M style and all mesh. I am a big fan of full skater skirts. They are a type of skirt I like wearing in rl. Girly and comfortable. Easily dressed up or down.

There is nothing like having a nice skirt people. This skirt is lined perfectly. I have one in rl that stands out the same way but it is red and the sheer lining underneath is black. You see the edges of it around the skirt and I love it. I learned the hard way that your skirts need to have a lining. lol but, after I learned I seen other women learning to. Where I am there is a lot of places you can walk to and go out to eat. We were leaving my favorite place to get pasta and the wind was blowing like crazy this woman damn near had to get on the ground with her legs pressed together to keep her skirt from flying up! lol It could have easily been me because I was going to wear one of my favorite dresses which happens to be unlined and thought better of it. I appreciated my checking the weather outside first lol. So let's just say when I get skirts and dresses I make sure they are lined effectively. I had thought about getting rid of fashion posts for the new year, as it seems people tend to be more interested in my home posts. But as of lately they have gotten better reviews so I will keep them going. I felt as though I was not successful at showing my different fashion sense as I can be out there. I just felt really plain because I was toning down my style on posts. But, I didn't want to turn people off. But hey, it is part of my creativity. So I will incorporate more flamboyant posts in here also sometimes. It just depends on my mood really. Everything is a direct reflection of that. Alright I am done rambling. I hope everyone enjoys this weekend. Peace and blessings- xoxo


                                                         Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hajlc-pGQg


Credits:

Skirt and top- M&M style
Hair- Little Bones
Jewels- Chop Zuey, Paper Couture & Ryca
Nails- Mandala

Comments

Popular Posts