Thee. Evil Queen

I am so happy to bring you this new fashion post. I was very excited when Apple made this outfit. I knew exactly how I was going to blog it. I consider myself a queen and sometimes a evil queen depending on my mood. I also took this chance to add my evil queen from o.m.e.n in the background. It was from one of the Arcade rounds and has been retired. You can find one at a yardsale maybe...but it won't be mine lol. I clicked that machine more than I will admit to and still ended up getting mine at a yardsale before the event ended. If they would make a real version of this castle you could live in I would be the first one in line even if I had to kick and push! lol. I love fairytales and fantasy type themes so this is so up my alley. I am really excited about this post. Wow okay blogpost was tripping for a second lol. It just went blank and I am sitting here like "add some crazy expletive here". But thankfully it has calmed it's nerve and I have calmed mine. I wanted to do a sideways pose and a front one but we all know sometimes things don't work out like we want them to. Because no. I also felt like wearing two wigs to give two perspectives on this look! The longer hair is a new release from booN! Wearing the shorter hair you could not see my short bun at all with the 2nd pose and I wasn't trying to look like I wasn't wearing a wig lol. But this hair fits perfectly. I was wanting a more dominate look for the 1st pic and I feel I was able to capture the feeling I was going for and I am very happy to post these pictures.

I wanted a different feeling on each picture to show two different sides of the queen. One more dominate and one with some type of sensuality. These bubbles are from happymood. I will assume they are still available by lucky chair. I know I sat for hours to get mine one day. lol. This outfit comes with the collar and is available at the Seraphim social event only! You have until March 5th to get this and I am not sure if Apple will sale it after the event. So better to be safe than sorry. I was gonna make my castle way bigger but I was scared I would break it and then I would be screwed lol. I think it worked out fine. I hope everyone has a amazing week! Stay tuned as there is always something else soon to be posted. Thank you for stopping by.

                                                     Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits:
Evil Queen outfit- Apple May Designs- The Seraphim's social event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cleavage/22/45/882

Hair & hairbase: (NEW) booN
Evil Queen Castle (rare)- O.M.E.N - Old Arcade gacha item
Grass- KIDD grass & Fanatik
Owl- Beetlebones (rare) gacha item
Jewels- ryca and Finesmith
Bubble chairs- HPMD- happymood
Poses- Label Motion & oOo Studio

Comments

Popular Posts