Supa Dupa Fly

Yes I am but that is besides the point. Ijs:) I hope everyone is having a amazing week!! I am bringing you a new fashion post today! I wanted to wear this mesh biker jacket from Kalopsia today! It is at the Men's dept along with a male version and this amazing motorcycle décor. Like I always say you cannot have too much décor people! This vest comes in standard sizes and of course is mesh. You have until the end of the month to get these at the event. I am sitting here overly stuffed since I just ate more pizza than I really was supposed to. Now I don't even want pizza for a year lol. One thing I do want atm is some sweet tea though. I will never get tired of some good tea period. It is way better than drinking acid and that is what I call soda. Places here have sweet tea and other than my teavana teas, I have been able to find some in the grocery store that are really good. Recently they had sold out of the sweetened so I got the diet...Lord why did I get the diet. It was nasty as hell. So I know now why it was sitting there for sale and no one had bought any lol. I was like I want some freaking tea..how much diff can it taste? LOL Very diff is the answer! I think it's still in the fridge smh

 
I was trying to go for a more rugged look. But this is as rugged as I can get lol. I have really gotten a lot of compliments on this outfit today and men love this vest. So ladies if you are looking for something for your man/son/daddy/cousin/father in law/uncle............ijs. You can also play matchy matchy and get one for each. I love seeing pics like that. A little cheesy but cute! I can say I have been very productive and I can get me a little rest today. I am one of those people that prefer to be doing something rather than stare at the sky. But, today I might just watch a marathon of some good shows and drink some tea. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! Thank you for stopping by.

                                                           Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

                                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHcyJPTTn9w

Credits:
Motorcyle décor and Bike vest- Kalopsia @ The Men's dept February- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/TMD/122/149/22

Hair- booN
Jewels- Chop Zuey & Mandala
Hand clutch- ieQED
Top and pants- Apple May Designs
Bag- Nikotin
Shoes- Moda
Poses- Pose maniacs & Babydoll
Glasses-ROZOREGALIA

Comments

Popular Posts