Loft Living - Part.two

Hai there! I am bringing you part two of my loft post using the studio apt by Abiss! This is the upstairs of the home. I just made it into a bedroom. I really love this bed as it is packed with animations and you get to sleep under the cover. I really wish there were more beds that do this. It came with night tables and everything but I like to change out furniture lol. So I added a wood table from the loft and made my own little vanity/dresser type of area. I took a close up picture so you could see it well. This space is so versatile that you can make it homey or all out Lux. I could have actually decorated this space many times over. To view my original post please visit this link!http://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/2015/01/loft-living-ptone.html

 I wondered the other day what would I do if I ran out of builds to use and...hey I figure I would just start all over when that happens! Decorate these suckers in a different way. Sky is the limit of course. But will all these events and things I do not see that happening. Not anytime soon anyway. I actually have a new list of new builds to blog on in the near future so it really keeps going! I love this bed from Heart Homes the comforter covers you when you lay in it and I love beds that do that. It makes the feeling or rp seem more realistic and I am glad they have that feature on this bed. I really cannot get enough of all of the sparkly things that have come out recently like the branches from Keke. You will see a lot of sparkle on my future posts lol. I am a sparkly type of person so I get it honestly. I like doing all kinds of posts..feminine, unisex and masculine. I love a good challenge! You will see a example of all of these in the near future I have a lot planned! So, stay tuned and thank you for stopping by!

                                                        Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed



Credits:
Studio Apt- Abiss
Bed & Canopy (Snowflake wishes)- <Heart Homes>
Mara Side Tables- The Loft
Bird cage lamps- Balaclava
Flowers- Apple Fall
Chandelier- Kalopsia
Salvaged Console- Second spaces
Curtains- fanatik
Sliding doors- Junk
The Odyssey Table-Ispachi
Wine light- tarte
Candy jewels cage- tea.s
Floor lamps & Gramercy trunk- Trompe Loeil
Clara's Rug- Lame
Twinkling lights log- Keke

Comments

Popular Posts