Thee. Gypsy Oasis (Lush)

I am very excited to bring you this post today. Featuring the Gypsy shacks from Kalopsia. They come in 2 amazing colors. White and Turquoise. I modded one of my shacks...I mean I mod everything  if I can. It is in my blood to mod! These are available at the New Uber round this month that is themed based on Boho. Isabeau really did a wonder on these shacks. The detailing is one to really take notice of. Everything has amazing detail. The beautiful gold medallion is 3d it is not a flat prim. I had to mention this because I was having a discussion with my baby the other day about a house I won't mention, and the house is nice..but little details seemed to be rushed such as medallions on the house that were flat prims. If they had made them more detailed it would have added to the elegance of the house and I prob would have bought it if it had more effort. This shack is more detailed than that house. It is just stunning and I had to mention that. Some people do not notice things like that but if you really appreciate high quality and detail you will notice it. These are little works of art. Spring is knocking on our doors even though I still see snow outside lol. I really love filling a space with lush grass and pretty flowers. I do not care what kind of mood you are in! If you were in this space you would feel very cheerful. I actually feel like I am on the ground. But, this space is in a skydome.  I used to always rezz massive skydomes and then had to use a billion prims to fill them up. I learned my lesson some time ago and I use ones that are suitable for the builds and the feeling I am going for. It is just like everything in sl. It is a learning process and when you work at something over and over you get better at it. Just always use what you think suits you and you will be happy with it.
 

 I have had a wonderful time decorating this oasis and making it feel like you are in your own world. The shacks are low impact only around 25 each, but with the addition to my plants and many trees  I used between 500-600 prims for this space. Some trees were 16 prims a piece so it just really added up. I wasn't trying to be thrifty on prims today at all. Can I do this set up for less land impact? I sure can! But hey it is fun rezzing all kinds of plants and shrubberys. I will have to go tree shopping soon for spring. I sometimes don't wanna use the same exact trees with every post, but when a tree is 1-5 land impact how can you pass up on using it. I envision this space as a small gypsy community. Maybe of 3 sisters or 3 really close friends who get a long so well that they set up a home together. Each with their own shack. Making sure they live well and feed their adorable little goats and just enjoy life together. In a perfect little oasis filled with beautiful things and fruit trees. They all join together at the fire roasting marshamallows at the end of the day sharing what happened and what didn't happen! lol. So many stories or themes I can give this space and I love it. Tell your story.
 
Okay people it is Saturday! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! I am so glad it is not snowing atm. But it is just enough snow outside to make it really pretty. More events are soon to pop actually tomorrow so be sure to stay tuned since I have more to show of course! Thank you for stopping by!
 
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
 
Gypsy Shacks- Kalopsia! New @ Uber!
Well (town), dreamers bed, old box, rose teapot vase, rose table & flying leaves- Kalopsia
Goats & hanging birch branches- +Half-Deer+
Hammock- 8f8
Lemonade, Firepit & Garden fence- What Next
Docks- Lisp
Lush Greenery- Kidd Grass, 3dtrees, Botanical, Little Branch, Alirium & Fanatik

 
 



Comments

Popular Posts