24kt

I have been cleaning out my inventory one folder at a time. If you look at my blog a lot you notice I usually wear booN hair. The newest ones were in a new hair folder and my older ones were tucked away in a big ass folder called hair lol. I of course cleaned out this folder and rediscovered some amazing older favorites from the store that I haven't worn in some time. So don't be surprised if I mix and match all kinds of blasts from the past as far as hair and clothes since I really don't know how many years it's gonna take me to clean out my inventory lol. I felt like wearing gold today. I dress with whatever I am feeling at the moment. So, I guess I am feeling like a nice chunk of gold lol. I was gonna do my normal close up and long shot to show my shoes. I bought the shoes I have on to go with this dress and you aint even gonna get to see them because the long shot just aint working today lol. But, hey I am sure you will see them on a future post. I just felt like taking some pictures today.

This dress is featured at the retail therapy event until the 28th of this month. It is texture change so take note of that. My settings today are on a more calm setting. I am not going full bright today. We were out all day and I came home and passed out. lol. It is late atm, but I woke up very late. Sitting here listening to some music. I am caught up on events so I am not rushing to set up anything and this time of night I don't really do much. This is the time of night you go to a store and buy something thinking it's cute, then the next day you sit there like...why did I buy this? lol  So, instead of having regrets I just chill. Did some set hopping showing my face since I tend to not go to sets often. When you have family that dj you feel unsupportive not going to sets...but I am not a big club type person at all. But, I do go every now and then to show support:) Since my daddy is like the best dj on the grid ( I am bias but, it's also the truth). It was so many people there that I didn't even see his avatar. Well I see some new events! It never ends. I am off to tp! I wish everyone a amazing day!
 
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
 
Credits:
Hair& Hairbase- booN
Dress- M&M Style- retail therapy event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sage%20Isle/60/201/30
Jewels and nails- Mandala
Fur wrap- SAIKIN
Poses- Purple poses & Label Motion

Comments

Popular Posts