The Secret Gentlemen's Club Part Two.

Hai there!! bringing you the second part of this 3 part series! Today I am featuring the upstairs of the cottage. Normally I would be going for the first floor living space but this awesome set is at the Men's Dept  for this month and I want to get it blogged as soon as possible so I am doing it now rather than later. I am really love this set!! The detail is just amazing..from the carving on the table to the motorcycle décor you would not regret having this set. It is just so nice and detailed. It fit perfectly in the cabin and it really fit like it was made for it. Just enough space to walk around without bumping anything. I am very picky about that when I decorate a space. I don't want to bump into or stop on anything it really looks noobish! Not tryna hate on noobs but I did that a lot as a noob! lol I just walked on anything. So especially in smaller spaces it is nice to make sure that you have a decent amount of space to walk around in comfort. So I would have put another chair at the end of the table but how would the other club members walk around it to get to the other chairs? lol So that is why you see that space by the downstairs opening.

I did use quite a few motorcyles in this space I stuck them in the places I felt they fit best and they are so detailed people. You will also see it soon in my next fashion post. It is now one of my favorite décor pieces. You can get this set at the Men's dept until the end of the month. But of course I wouldn't wait until then. These pieces work perfectly together and you can mix and match them with your other furniture to get the look that you want. Me personally for now I love them together. A did add a few pieces from the Hold em up gacha since they seemed perfect for this space. I wanted everything to feel rugged/masculine but with a touch of class and I just love the end result!
I got picture crazy with this series and I could not fit all of the pictures on just one post. But I normally spread out my home posts anyways. It is just always so much I want to show and I cannot od it in a few pictures. I try but I fail at that. I really hope my posts help inspire you in your space or shows you some new things that you just have to have. I really enjoy making spaces real homes and fun places to be in. It really adds to the quality of your experience in sl with rp or not. I am currently taking clients. You can contact me in-world by my lovely doll Ebony Cyberstar. I hope everyone has a amazing week and stay tuned for the last post of this series!

                                                      Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits:

Crimson Saints Motorcycle Club- Kalopsia- The Men's dept- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/TMD/122/149/22
Hat&Gun- Old leather chair, plant- Kalopsia (Hold em up gacha & Take five set)
Lamp-Bazar
Rug- [Tia]
Build- Amelia Cabin- Trompe Loeil- Collabor 88- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/60/201/1086
Soy Sauce- Soy.
Travel Drawers- Apple Fall
Radiator- Junk - The collabor88 event!

Comments

Popular Posts