Happy Valentine's Day- (Those three words)

Today is the day where people show love to the one that they are swooning over. But it should be like that every day. Don't slack people. I am blessed to be with the perfect person for me. I know for some people after a certain amount of time in a relationship the spark just goes out... but we act the same way we did on the very first day. I try not to talk much about my personal life. But, we are truly blessed to have each other. Worth mentioning. Ok, Everyone that knows me knows I love whimsical and themed events on sl. One of my favorites has always been Enchantment. They have it set up like a old event me and my sister used to go to every year. It consisted of some of the best Japanese creators on the grid at that time and it was just fun to get the exclusive items. You buy an item for the event from a store of your choice and you get a stamp card. You then go to all of the stores participating in the event and get that stamp card stamped. But, you have to wear the card and you have to go to every stores stamp machine and click on it. Once you go to all of the stores you go to the prize area and redeem that card for the one prize per card that you want! I have always enjoyed doing this and it is really sweet to see my sister is a part of a event similar to one we used to do together years ago:) Her item and prize are the feature for my Valentine's post today! The featured Enchantment item is this lovely pearl necklace with a rose on it. It is not the typical necklace as it goes along your back. I had to move it and mod a little since in sl I am "plus sized" lol. But it was very simple to fit me. It is not just a picture necklace either. I have to stress that. Some items I get on here are only good for pictures and not wearable. But this necklace is wearable and is beautiful on pictures. The prize is called beast rose and it is a bushel of hearts! They flow all the way to the ground. So if I do pop on today this is what you will see me in. I do wish I had a slapper that sprayed people with hearts lol. I wanted to not go the normal route and wear wings. I have a feeling the feeds will be covered in winged posts lol. But, I really love this and I am not being a bit bias. These items are really beautiful and versatile.

The prize comes in 3 different attachments and I have on all 3! Each attachment gives its own different feel. You can never have too many extras ladies. This Valentine's day will be rough. Since it is on a freaking Saturday. It was bad enough being out last year with it on Friday. It was a wonderful one though. We had reservations but we got there too early and of course the place was jammed packed. Thankfully my hubbys fav restauraunt was a block down and we went there. I totally wasted his money getting pinot grigio lol!!!! You know those real housewives from New York and Beverly hills (yes, I watch them) always talk about how great it is. Well I now assume that is an acquired taste. Because I hated it. I did taste it before I got a glass but idk what I was thinking lol. I looked at him and said well damn baby you wasted your money on that! lol And sent off for some something else! My big sis said I should have gotten red wine so I might try for that this go around. But we just enjoy holidays. There is always one around the corner and they just add to the memories. I really hope everyone gets to spend this day with the special person that you love. Time is a precious thing. I will have more posts in the coming future. I will keep up with events and new releases, but my extras will be few until I finish my next project. Thank you as always for visiting! I promise to bring more home/décor posts. I have quite a few in the making.

        Yes, Keke is the truth Honey- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THg_0wsyF0s
                  Truly is - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5TaS0BZxjI
                                             

                                                      Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits:

no. 7 Belle's Rose Necklace, no. 7 beast rose (Enchantment Prize)- Available at no. 7
Limo- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SAIKIN/109/159/737

Dress: DirtyMind
Shoes: Moda
Bracelets- Ryca
Hair: Little Bones
Poses- Cola ambitionz & Ricielli

Comments

Popular Posts