Pucker up!

Hello there. Is it time for a new home décor post? Well I guess it is! I am featuring a new set from Kalopsia today that is available at the Liaison Collaborative event. It comes with these amazing lips for wall décor which inspired the title of this post. You get 3 different colors. There is also 4 poufs...black, white brown and tan. And if that is not enough or you..you get 3 wire lamps. I am using the onyx colored one. The poufs are available in PG or Adult options. So if you like options you will not be disappointed. I have a inspiration with every home or space I set up and I like sharing.  A few of the homes that Charlotte the creator of Scarlet Creative released were accompanied with a story and I really enjoyed her doing that. It really helped inspire me with decorating those homes. So I like to share inspiration. There is a singer I watch on a reality tv show and she has crocodile embossed wallpaper with Swarovski crystals in it. Yes it is expensive but I will say it is very nice. That made me want to add a croco texture in this room and I have this beautiful wallpaper that was just what the doctor ordered.  It is not too bold and it is very very subtle. I love the detail and quality of these items. My room got brighter when I added the caged candles, but w/o them it wasn't as warm.

 I just recently got the log table from Kalopsia and I love it. I really love pieces like this in rl and sl. It looks like I cut a tree down and added legs to it. It is so rustic. I really love it. Can I stress that enough? You can almost smell the bark people lol.I love spaces like this because at a quick glance you assume this space only seats 2 but with the poufs being animated you have more seating. Just pull them back when you have a group of friends and the log table can act as the coffee table. I love versatile spaces and I love making the most out of a small space. Comfy but not claustrophobic. I hope everyone is having a amazing week! Time flies when you are having fun don't I know it. More things to come so stay tuned and thank you for stopping by.
 
Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed
 
Credits:
Leather and Kisses- Kalopsia @ The Liaison Collaborative Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fall/205/188/24
 
Log Table, Drapes, potpourri plant, books, armchairs,buttoned pillow,cabinet and big ass fancy vase is all from - Kalopsia
 
Living room Plant, Traveler bag, Floor Candles- Bazar
Bird cage candle holder- Alouette

Comments

Popular Posts